Chuck Todd shocked GOP favored over Biden

What exactly is the “misinformation” dummy? You can’t articulate anything. I’m sure you can show us a long term study for mRNA vacccines that prove they are safe. I mean, the FDA can’t, but I guess you can since you say it’s “misinformation”.
Missinformation is everywhere. You idiots know every incredibly rare exception to the rule that the vaccines are safe and effective. Just like every vaccine ever and this vaccine is based on 20 years of similar vaccines that cause no problems and kill no one. Idiot, change the channel

Last edited:
Missinformation is everywhere. You idiots know every incredibly rare exception to the rule that the vaccines are safe and effective. Just like every vaccine ever and this vaccine is based on 20 years of similar vaccines that cause no problems and kill no one. Idiot, change the channel
Bullshit. I personally know someone that nearly died from the shot, he needed a full blood transfusion to live. Another friend that just got it had a severe adverse reaction and had a Bell’s Palsy attack, her face is paralyzed now.

The documented adverse reactions is a hundred times worse than any other vaccine. You can’t provide any long term study so saying it’s “safe” is a complete lie and actual misinformation. Then there is the “effective” lie too, we know they don’t work since “vaccinated” sheep can carry the virus, spread it, get sick from it, and die from it.

Bullshit. I personally know someone that nearly died from the shot, he needed a full blood transfusion to live. Another friend that just got it had a severe adverse reaction and had a Bell’s Palsy attack, her face is paralyzed now.

The documented adverse reactions is a hundred times worse than any other vaccine. You can’t provide any long term study so saying it’s “safe” is a complete lie and actual misinformation. Then there is the “effective” lie too, we know they don’t work since “vaccinated” sheep can carry the virus, spread it, get sick from it, and die from it.

And need everyone in the WHOLE world to be vaccinated to protect themselves.

Get the damn shot, brainwashed functional moron. Change the damn channel get off your algorithm of s***....

Go piss up a rope. Unlike you I have a brain and can think for myself.

Clearly little hater dupe you, can't.

Forum List

Back