Chuck Schumer, Wise Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Chuck Schumer, Wise Guy

Yet his threats against Supreme Court justices are no laughing matter.

Chuck Schumer, Wise Guy | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.
5 Mar 2020 ~~ by George Parry
"I want to tell you. Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”
Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) addressing an abortion rights rally on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court Wednesday.
~~ snip ~~
Now the statute under which the owner was charged also protects federal judges from such threats. So does the federal Obstruction of Justice statute, which defines “obstruction of justice” as an act that “by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice” (Emphasis added).
Now the statute under which the owner was charged also protects federal judges from such threats. So does the federal Obstruction of Justice statute, which defines “obstruction of justice” as an act that “by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice” (Emphasis added).
All of this came to mind Wednesday when I heard Sen. Schumer’s address to the pro-abortion rally on the steps of the Supreme Court in which he warned Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh that “you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.” The “awful decisions” was an obvious reference to how the justices are expected to rule in the abortion rights case that had occasioned the rally.
The Chief Justice is correct. Schumer’s “threatening statements” are “inappropriate” and “dangerous.” But the consequences to Schumer shouldn’t end with the Chief Justice’s scolding, since the senator’s threats also appear to be criminal.

Comment:
There comes a time when examples should be made and this is the time.
My first step in the State of New York would be to institute the State's "Red Flag Law" and cease the firearm(s) that Mr. Schumer is known to possess.
Then the DoJ should issue an indictment on the honorable Sen. Charles Schumer (Dem-NY) for threatening two individuals Gorsuch and Kavanaugh and the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
Why should politicians especially Democrats be above the law? If this was John Q. Citizen he/she would have long been arrested processed and indicted.
To repeat myself, there is no Justice when politicians especially PMS/DSA Democrats continue to bask in their two tiered system of Just-Us.

Good Luck.

The real law will catch up to trump stain and his criminal children soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back