Chuck Schumer was caught on a hot mic

And that is all that matters. Nothing else mattes to you all but the party. Both sides would vote for a dead tree if it had the right letter in front of its name.
Other things do that matter, but that is the most important thing. I would crawl over broken glass to vote against a Democrat. Would anyone who says party doesn't matter vote for a NAZI?

Other things do that matter, but that is the most important thing. I would crawl over broken glass to vote against a Democrat. Would anyone who says party doesn't matter vote for a NAZI?

It is good to see people start to openly admit they put party before country.

It has always been painfully obvious but good all the same you all can openly say it out loud now

It is good to see people start to openly admit they put party before country.

It has always been painfully obvious but good all the same you all can openly say it out loud now
Voting Republican is what you do to defend the country, douchebag. Voting for a Democrat is a crime.

Then quit whining.

I know right, I should just become like you, a mindless drone that votes purely based upon who my party masters tell me to vote for....

yeah, fuck that. I will keep voting against the duopoly so I can at least look myself in the mirror.

I know right, I should just become like you, a mindless drone that votes purely based upon who my party masters tell me to vote for....

yeah, fuck that. I will keep voting against the duopoly so I can at least look myself in the mirror.
You're expecting us to believe you don't? Really?

I am an Independent and have not always voted for a Republican so your post is inaccurate like most of your other comments.

You're expecting us to believe you don't? Really?

1666960299361.png

You expect us to believe you're a libertarian?

You're a fucking NAZI.

I do not care in the least what you believe.

I made a claim and I supported that claim....what you do after that is all up to you.

That you are so triggered as to call me a Nazi seems a win for me! :cool:

Forum List

Back