Chronicle of the undeclared Ukrainian aggression against NATO.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Hey Biden, where is your response against the country agressor?
Twofold standards?

1. March 2 - Ukrainian S-300 SAM system destroyed Romanian MiG-21 fighter jet. The pilot was killed.
2. March 2 - Ukrainian air defense shot down Romanian Mi-8 military transport helicopter, which had flown out to look for MiG-21 fighter jet, shot down by Ukraine.
3. March 3 - the Estonian bulk carrier Helt exploded on a Ukrainian sea mine off the coast of Odessa. Four people were missing.
4. March 10 - Ukrainian UAV Tu-141 "Strizh" struck Zagreb. Fortunately no one was killed.
5. March 13 - Ukrainian Volkssturm shot up the car of American New York Times journalist Brent Reno near Irpen, who, according to Iranian secret services, worked for the CIA in Iraq.
6. September 9 - A Romanian minesweeper explodes on a Ukrainian sea mine near Constanta. Fortunately there were no fatalities.
7. November 9 - a Turkish boat exploded on a Ukrainian mine off the coast of Turkey. Fortunately no one was killed.
8. November 15 - Ukrainian S-300 air defense system hit Poland, destroying two Polish citizens and a trailer from a tractor.

Under the guise of war with Russia, Ukraine is waging a hybrid war against NATO!

Hey Biden, where is your response against the country agressor?
Twofold standards?

1. March 2 - Ukrainian S-300 SAM system destroyed Romanian MiG-21 fighter jet. The pilot was killed.
2. March 2 - Ukrainian air defense shot down Romanian Mi-8 military transport helicopter, which had flown out to look for MiG-21 fighter jet, shot down by Ukraine.
3. March 3 - the Estonian bulk carrier Helt exploded on a Ukrainian sea mine off the coast of Odessa. Four people were missing.
4. March 10 - Ukrainian UAV Tu-141 "Strizh" struck Zagreb. Fortunately no one was killed.
5. March 13 - Ukrainian Volkssturm shot up the car of American New York Times journalist Brent Reno near Irpen, who, according to Iranian secret services, worked for the CIA in Iraq.
6. September 9 - A Romanian minesweeper explodes on a Ukrainian sea mine near Constanta. Fortunately there were no fatalities.
7. November 9 - a Turkish boat exploded on a Ukrainian mine off the coast of Turkey. Fortunately no one was killed.
8. November 15 - Ukrainian S-300 air defense system hit Poland, destroying two Polish citizens and a trailer from a tractor.

Under the guise of war with Russia, Ukraine is waging a hybrid war against NATO!
So you’re confirming that Russians are still afraid of Ukrainians. Now go change your diaper.

So you’re confirming that Russians are still afraid of Ukrainians. Now go change your diaper.

IQ-20?
A dropout from the public school in a poor neighborhood?
If you have no arguments you shall at least read posts of more clever posters

IQ-20?
A dropout from the public school in a poor neighborhood?
If you have no arguments you shall at least read posts of more clever posters
The only good Rusky is a dead Rusky. 100,000 so far! GREAT JOB UKRAINE!!! SLAVA UKRAINI!!

Forum List

Back