Christopher Shea, Washington Post editor, dies by suicide at 53

Yep, as soon as all the Gays are dead, all the transgenders are gone, and abortion is illegal in all 50 states, Jesus is coming back. At least that is what the Christian nationalist claim. And maybe that is true, but I don't think things will turn out the way they think. I mean there are many theories as to how one should conduct their lives to capture a spot in eternity. The Golden rule, the Ten Commandments, but it is really simple, and Jesus made it clear. Love kindness, walk humbly, DO JUSTICE. If you think any of that is going on in this thread I beg to differ.
Never heard of that.

Well can't say that I am not surprised. Most of you Trump nuts have your head up your ass so you are highly unlikely to be "informed".

There is no 'Christian Nationalist' church. You have been suckered yet again....OR....You are promulgating a lie....OR....Both.

Last edited:
Yep, as soon as all the Gays are dead, all the transgenders are gone, and abortion is illegal in all 50 states, Jesus is coming back.

Zat rite?

At least that is what the Christian nationalist claim.

Either that, or you're just a fucking lying Nazi.

I'm going with option #2 on this.

And maybe that is true, but I don't think things will turn out the way they think. I mean there are many theories as to how one should conduct their lives to capture a spot in eternity. The Golden rule, the Ten Commandments, but it is really simple, and Jesus made it clear. Love kindness, walk humbly, DO JUSTICE. If you think any of that is going on in this thread I beg to differ.

Yawn.

I've seen no evidence of a god. But if there turns out to be one - you Nazis are fucked.

You may not be the most evil scum in history - but you're sure trying...

Forum List

Back