'Christmas will be cancelled this year due to covid'

Heck why not as they have gotten away with everything else without too much push back from the I don't haft to do anything about it crowd.

Fauci is Heinrich Himmler reincarnated, which is quite the feat, considering Fauci's religious and ethnic origins. Fauci's "final solution" however is plainly visible for the entire world to see. Above that, no one will be cancelling our Christmas, same as no one cancelled our Thanksgiving, which included seventeen people from eight different households. All throughout our Thanksgiving dinner this year I sporadically patrolled a few blocks around my relative's home, heavily armed, just to get a sense of which way the "wind" might blow. No one bothered us and the meal was a stunning success: roast beef and turkey and steamed shrimp, excellent conversation, warm family togetherness. And so it shall be with our family Christmas, and no state actor will be allowed within a hundred yards of our celebration location. One must do whatever one must do . . .

If conservatives aren't lying about a war on Christmas they're lying about Christmas being cancelled.

But many anchors/analysts on CNN ( the most trusted news source) and Fauci have said that Christmas is “just not possible”.

Are you seriously going against what CNN tells you????????

You are engaging in seriously dangerous behavior by not listening to the experts at CNN!!!!

So put up your Christmas lights, spike the eggnog, do your Christmas shopping online and bake your cookies. Say your prayers, play your Christmas carols, Zoom your family that lives out of town and forego the Christmas open house and the big meal with 20 people this year.

It takes pretty big cajones to bitch about Christmas restrictions when you turn around and say that you'll refuse the vaccine that could stop this unhappiness from being repeated next year.

It being Jesus's birthday, maybe you should give a little thought to his wish, Love your neighbor as yourself.

Heck why not as they have gotten away with everything else without too much push back from the I don't haft to do anything about it crowd.

Fauci is Heinrich Himmler reincarnated, which is quite the feat, considering Fauci's religious and ethnic origins. Fauci's "final solution" however is plainly visible for the entire world to see. Above that, no one will be cancelling our Christmas, same as no one cancelled our Thanksgiving, which included seventeen people from eight different households. All throughout our Thanksgiving dinner this year I sporadically patrolled a few blocks around my relative's home, heavily armed, just to get a sense of which way the "wind" might blow. No one bothered us and the meal was a stunning success: roast beef and turkey and steamed shrimp, excellent conversation, warm family togetherness. And so it shall be with our family Christmas, and no state actor will be allowed within a hundred yards of our celebration location. One must do whatever one must do . . .
I think you totally irresponsible if you feel so insecure you have to go "patrolling" your neighborhood "heavily armed".
A man's first duty is to protect his family and you should have got out of there years ago if it's such a dangerous shithole.

You also need to stop bandying about the names Heinrich Himler and Nazi's and comparing them with your countries leading health professionals who are simply trying to save lives
Have you any real idea of what Himmler and the Nazi's actually did?
Get a grip!

So put up your Christmas lights, spike the eggnog, do your Christmas shopping online and bake your cookies. Say your prayers, play your Christmas carols, Zoom your family that lives out of town and forego the Christmas open house and the big meal with 20 people this year.

It takes pretty big cajones to bitch about Christmas restrictions when you turn around and say that you'll refuse the vaccine that could stop this unhappiness from being repeated next year.

It being Jesus's birthday, maybe you should give a little thought to his wish, Love your neighbor as yourself.
maybe mind your own fucking business, hmmmkay?

If it is up to the Left, all holidays will disappear, ESPECIALLY the religious ones.

For you see, they destroy everything they touch.
Christmas has been a thorn in the side of antiChrist and its followers from the onset.

F' that. I'm going to do my shopping locally (and without a worthless ass mask). Many of us have worked at the season of Christmas to pay bills for years. I have no intentions on letting some slitch or some unelected prick dictate how or when I celebrate the birth of my Savior Jesus Christ.

It's a message board, Einstein.

F' that. I'm going to do my shopping locally (and without a worthless ass mask). Many of us have worked at the season of Christmas to pay bills for years. I have no intentions on letting some slitch or some unelected prick dictate how or when I celebrate the birth of my Savior Jesus Christ.
Fully expected response.

They elect Jesus Christ now?

Seriously, mind your own business. Don't worry about how anyone celebrates their religious holidays.

Seriously, mind your own business. Don't worry about how anyone celebrates their religious holidays.
Jesus has a brother Satan and you sound like him.

Forum List

Back