Christmas Is Coming Back To USMB

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
That's right since Thanksgiving is over now there will be three annual activities returning this year!!! :D Here's the following schedule. :)

December 1st- It will be the second annual return of "Mrs. Claus's Kitchen" which means that it'll be time to sure all of your favorite Christmas recipes!

December 1st- Second, this will be the second annual return of "Santa's Magic Room" that will show you some wonderful holiday magic and magic that you can teach your friends!

December 1st- Finally, upon this day will be the second annual return of USMB's Twenty-Five Days Till Christmas: (With also added Christmas music and pictures.)

Week 1- Christmas Traditions/History of Christmas/Nativity Story
Week 2- Christmas Attractions/Giving Back To Christmas
Week 3- Christmas Stories/Movies/Miscellaneous

Finally on December 13th it will be the second annual return of April's Twelve Days Till party!! I hope you guys will all come and join in on the Christmas fun!!! 🎄

That's right since Thanksgiving is over now there will be three annual activities returning this year!!! :D Here's the following schedule. :)

December 1st- It will be the second annual return of "Mrs. Claus's Kitchen" which means that it'll be time to sure all of your favorite Christmas recipes!

December 1st- Second, this will be the second annual return of "Santa's Magic Room" that will show you some wonderful holiday magic and magic that you can teach your friends!

December 1st- Finally, upon this day will be the second annual return of USMB's Twenty-Five Days Till Christmas: (With also added Christmas music and pictures.)

Week 1- Christmas Traditions/History of Christmas/Nativity Story
Week 2- Christmas Attractions/Giving Back To Christmas
Week 3- Christmas Stories/Movies/Miscellaneous

Finally on December 13th it will be the second annual return of April's Twelve Days Till party!! I hope you guys will all come and join in on the Christmas fun!!! 🎄

All of the corresponding labelled dates above are reflected as "December 1st", can you please make the appropriate changes (unless I'm too tired and have misunderstood your intent).

Jesus will be in our hearts this year...I hope...

• Banned
I don't think so lol as I wouldn't wait until the last minute if I were you.

10304975_1092911154054679_566035013376318393_n.jpg

:rolleyes:

Coming back? Since when did it ever leave? Most of us just don't make it a I love Barney themed romper room event.

Forum List

Back