Anybody Have All Of Their Christmas Shopping Finished Already?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I do because I wanted to beat the Black Friday rush. However, it looks like quite a few of my packages got lost in shipping so I had to reorder them and just hope that there aren't any major delays. They should get here in plenty of time before Christmas though.

We no longer have black Friday. The sales have been going on for a week already with the bargains available only online.

Yep.
Of course we give cash to my Niece and we buy something big for ourselves and thats the extent of our Christmas shopping.
We dont know what were gonna get for ourselves just yet.
Thinking about one of these....

1669348295748.png

Somebody actually had one tonight when I went for Thanksgiving dinner but it looked like this instead.

251537.jpg

Yes for my sisters but my brother is tough to buy for . I can't think of anything he doesn't already have. I wanted to get him and his wife concert tickets but no good concerts scheduled any time in the next few months.

Concert tickets and massage chairs? Man, now I'm starting to think that I'm a cheapskate for buying things like T-shirts, bath and body works, and gloves. :oops:

I dread shopping for presents for other people and would gladly do away with the entire tradition of gift giving.

It's just that who knew that you people were loaded LOL

Well being that we're quite a bit older it shouldnt be surprising.
The Wife and I are DINKS so we've saved a shitload of money over the years and it certainly helps that we've been married for thirty plus years.
Hell we bought our first house when we were twenty three and had it paid off in ten years.

Forum List

Back