Christine McVie RIP

Profanity is used in posts about someone passing away? Only dickheads do that!

You know what they say... takes one to know one...

Look, it's obvious that two little words have offended your delicate sensibilities, skipper. Put your heart into palpitations, gave you the vapors. I'd apologize, but I'm not sorry. The problem is yours, not mine. You want to dictate what people say? Tough shit. Won't work with me. You'll have to find someone else to bully.

Here's an idea... if words can offend you so easily, maybe this board isn't the place for you. Perhaps Disney has a message board you would find more suitable...

Really? Reread your post! How can we tell?

You should have said "shucky-dern" and be done with it.

Only a complete idiot would think the exclamation was directed at the person who died rather being used to express the shock of their passing. A complete idiot or someone looking for a reason to be offended.

Which one are you, skipper?

You know what they say... takes one to know one...

Look, it's obvious that two little words have offended your delicate sensibilities, skipper. Put your heart into palpitations, gave you the vapors. I'd apologize, but I'm not sorry. The problem is yours, not mine. You want to dictate what people say? Tough shit. Won't work with me. You'll have to find someone else to bully.

Here's an idea... if words can offend you so easily, maybe this board isn't the place for you. Perhaps Disney has a message board you would find more suitable...
Get your fucking knickers out of a knot! All I asked for was a little respect for the dead. I guess that is beyond your limited intellect.

Forum List

Back