Christie snubs Mitten

Here's betting it never happened. Trumped up shit from the democrats.

poor Wee-Whittle-Wiwwow-Twee :cuckoo:

from the OP link...

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R), who is still dealing with massive power outages and damage across his state in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, declined an invitation to appear with Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney at a campaign rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday night, a Romney campaign insider tells the Huffington Post...

Wow dude.. Chill.. you sound nutty as hell!:eusa_shifty:

Watch it, ya might get another thread in your honor :lmao:

Bet you schmucks believe that pro rasslin' is real too, huh? :lmao:

got nothing, huh?

you should be used to it
What I got is a bunch of gullible nitwits, who burst to their feet and raise the roof with cheers as the "heel" turns "babyface".

It's an ooooolllld pro rasslin' storyline...Quite apropos here. :lol:

when it comes to old bullshit, you're the pro.

rock on, john :clap2:

From the OP...
a Romney campaign insider tells the Huffington Post...
a Romney campaign source told HuffPost.
No doubt the source will remain anonymous. :lol: You Obama fluffers are really imploding!

How 'bout Christie having his hands full with a GD hurricane? You sorry bastards are the same ones moaning about Mayor Nagin and that inept Governor Blanco being ignored by Bush in N.O. But you think Christie "snubbed" Romney when he was taking charge of his home state recovery. Figures.

The question you should be asking....

WHERE WAS OBAMA WHEN AMBASSADOR CHRIS STEVENS AND THE 3 SEALS WERE KILLED IN BENGHAZI? WASN'T THAT FUNNY? YOU SORRY SUMBITCHES

How 'bout Christie having his hands full with a GD hurricane? You sorry bastards are the same ones moaning about Mayor Nagin and that inept Governor Blanco being ignored by Bush in N.O. But you think Christie "snubbed" Romney when he was taking charge of his home state recovery. Figures.

WHERE WAS OBAMA WHEN AMBASSADOR CHRIS STEVENS AND THE 3 SEALS WERE KILLED IN BENGHAZI? WASN'T THAT FUNNY? YOU SORRY SUMBITCHES

why have you tried to name yourself after a terrorist?

I don't care who you are, this is just flat out funny. The keynote speaker at the RNC snubs old Mitt.

The Romney rally was held at a farm in Morrisville, Pa., not more than 20 minutes from Trenton, the New Jersey capital. The physical proximity of the event to New Jersey only added to questions in the Romney campaign about why Christie chose not to come.

"You can't tell me he couldn't have gone over there for a night rally," a Romney campaign source told HuffPost.

Report: Chris Christie Declined Invite To Romney Event Sunday | TPM LiveWire

You fucking suck, bitch.

how 'bout christie having his hands full with a gd hurricane? You sorry bastards are the same ones moaning about mayor nagin and that inept governor blanco being ignored by bush in n.o. But you think christie "snubbed" romney when he was taking charge of his home state recovery. Figures.

where was obama when ambassador chris stevens and the 3 seals were killed in benghazi? Wasn't that funny? You sorry sumbitches

where was george w bush when he received a pdb telling him that osama bin laden wanted to attack in the us using planes?

Freak.

Why are you using a corncob as a dildo?

Christie actually did something for the people of his state over partisan politics.

He either truly cares about the people of his state, respects and appreciates how the President handled the situation, or just wants to run in 2016 and knows Romney won't win.

Or any combination of the above. I mean, he barely mentioned Mitt in the keynote speech at the convention.

Funny.

Doubt it, he knows he will never get Dems to vote for him.

New Jersey Dems voted for him.

Why are you using a corncob as a dildo?

because i enjoy it

why did you try to name yourself after a terrorist?

it's a simple question.

I don't care who you are, this is just flat out funny. The keynote speaker at the RNC snubs old Mitt.

The Romney rally was held at a farm in Morrisville, Pa., not more than 20 minutes from Trenton, the New Jersey capital. The physical proximity of the event to New Jersey only added to questions in the Romney campaign about why Christie chose not to come.

"You can't tell me he couldn't have gone over there for a night rally," a Romney campaign source told HuffPost.

You fucking suck, bitch.
So?

You fucking suck, bitch.

Nah.... She is just stuck in the "Bride From Hell" mode.... nothing a new hat wouldn't fix. :):):)

Forum List

Back