Christie slams Garland, keeps up attacks on Trump’s fitness for office, dismisses Vivek, says he is consolidating anti-Trump vote in New Hampshire

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Christie just entered the race, he's already 3rd in New Hampshire and 4th nationally. he's got all the momentum. he's fit, he's young, he's quick on his feet, he's got it all, my friends!

• Banned
This is the last time I'm going to leave a note that threads pertaining to the 2024 election belong in that forum. Thanks
sorry bro i created the Vivek thread before seeing this message. my bad. no more mistakes! though as you know i don't mind getting banned. it's actually a turn on. so feel free to ban me whenever you want. but let me DM my bro TN Harley if you ban me so i can send him metalcore songs and kiss his feet

• Banned
well then since everything you post is a joke....why aren't your threads in the humor section?....
because in politics they get more views and replies, which was your original criticism of me

by the way, i don't post big news stories, that someone else is gonna post anyway, that's why some of my threads don't get many replies, i tend to focus on obscure news tidbits that no one else has the talent to focus on because i'm special like that

because in politics they get more views and replies, which was your original criticism of me

by the way, i don't post big news stories, that someone else is gonna post anyway, that's why some of my threads don't get many replies, i tend to focus on obscure news tidbits that no one else has the talent to focus on because i'm special like that
oh you mean like when the mayor of a city in outer slobovia dies?......yea i can see your point....

Christie just entered the race, he's already 3rd in New Hampshire and 4th nationally. he's got all the momentum. he's fit, he's young, he's quick on his feet, he's got it all, my friends!

He is fit? There are not many things he could fit into. If we still had phone booths he would have to stand outside to talk on the phone. That is not fit it is FAT.

Emphasis on the anti-Trump vote.
Christie knows that he's not out for the win, but he's creating a factor that's deadly for Trump.
If Trump has any real ambitions left, he needs to start cutting down DeSantis and Christie at least.

so you cant defend your positions?.....here is a hint for you.....nobody gives a flying fuck about people who say something about trump that have no bearing on their lives ....its just some unknown persons opinion....
well i like a variety of opinions. it's not just the rich and powerful that deserve to be heard, though they apparently give you a boner

I’m surprised that a thread marginally about the shelf ex governor of NJ has gotten even this many responses.

Forum List

Back