Christie Presser at 11:00am

I also like his comment that he never promised perfection (which is not possible to achieve for anyone)...but that when he found lies and bad behavior, he would deal with it.

And he did.

Christie better do a better job than he did yesterday when he blamed his staff

He needs to show some humility and contrition
He needs to apologize for the actions of his office
He needs to apologize for his derisive and condescending responses when the issue came up
He needs to come clean on what he did to get to the bottom of this
He needs to request an independent investigation and cooperate fully

Wow, really? How many ambassadors died in this scandal to make such high demands?

/sarcasm

Governor Christie has never been shy and speaks his mind. Like him or hate him, he needs to be that person and take responsibility for this. If he steps up, even thou he may take heat at first,it would still help him in the long run.

IMHO

I don't know. He is a bully and has a track record of punishing his political opponents. This is his style

He made it about him being lied to more than the actual closing. Him him him, I think he's toast.

I also like his comment that he never promised perfection (which is not possible to achieve for anyone)...but that when he found lies and bad behavior, he would deal with it.

And he did.

Oh that's all great but he's lying. And those who have been fired won't speak up for fear of further repercussions. This ain't Petticoat Junction. This is New Jersey.

And he did.

Oh that's all great but he's lying. And those who have been fired won't speak up for fear of further repercussions. This ain't Petticoat Junction. This is New Jersey.

You.Are.A.Moron. And a vile bigot.

SRSLY

The traffic shutdown was deliberate and the perpetrators were making jokes about it. One was even texting wisecracks while at a wake.

Emergency vehicles were delayed trying to reach heart attack victims and in trying to find a lost toddler. And for that, some people need to go to prison.

And he did.

You.Are.A.Moron. And a vile bigot.

SRSLY

Ahahahhaaa.....Have another sip of Kool-Aid, honey.

It's pretty telling to see the usual pr0gs not recognize what "taking responsibility" looks like.

Both. He's a grandstanding liar.

Translation: "I'm so brainwashed by Obama's lies that I can't even recognize the truth."

hey trailer trash brain,

how is this crispy Christy scandal Obamas fault?

You sad sack of silliness. I didn't say it was Obama's fault.

I'd recommend that you sign up for a basic reading comprehension class at your local library, but I'd hate to put your community at risk by suggesting you be out in public.

if this happened in the Obama admin you people would be calling for impeachment

The traffic shutdown was deliberate and the perpetrators were making jokes about it. One was even texting wisecracks while at a wake.

Emergency vehicles were delayed trying to reach heart attack victims and in trying to find a lost toddler. And for that, some people need to go to prison.

Thanks for the info. This presser is the first I've even heard of this situation.

Forum List

Back