Christie laughs: "i've checked my documents & even wife's drawers, i'm proud to tell Americans i have no classified docs" predicts 3 Trump indictments

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Christie would be the 1st to benefit from Trump's demise, he can in 2nd in the GOP primary in NH in 2016, and probably would've gotten the nomination if it weren't for Trump

• Banned
What level of security clearance do small state Governors have to begin with?
Chris Christie was a top Attorney in the Bush WH and prosecuted 9/11 terrorists before becoming New Jersey Governor in 2009

He would be preferable to trump, easy.

Probably no indictments of Trump coming soon. He still enjoys too much support to take a chance on full scale slaughter by guns on the streets of America.

Trump's lieutenants who lead the Proud boys and others, mean business this time!

Probably no indictments of Trump coming soon. He still enjoys too much support to take a chance on full scale slaughter by guns on the streets of America.

Trump's lieutenants who lead the Proud boys and others, mean business this time!

Obvious sarcasm -

It would be beneficial to the US if it was actually true.

Christie was the Democrat version of Kamala Harris in 2020. Someone no one supported but always after the next position anyway.

Christie was the Democrat version of Kamala Harris in 2020. Someone no one supported but always after the next position anyway.
he had huge approval in LIBERAL New Jersey, won re-election by a landslide, would've been POTUS or at least GOP nominee in 2012 if it weren't for Bridgegate

he had huge approval in LIBERAL New Jersey, won re-election by a landslide, would've been POTUS or at least GOP nominee in 2012 if it weren't for Bridgegate

Throwing people under the bus to save his ass cratered any support he had.

Forum List

Back