Christians, do NOT abandon Christ's teachings in light of the evil that has overtaken America

" Free Association Out The Window "

* Butt I Gig And The Phaggot Parade *

Acknowledging the fact that the thread premise is wrong isn’t ‘trolling.’
The premise of the thread was that evil has ‘overtaken’ America, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
The perfectly appropriate references to Trump were made in support of that fact; Trump is indeed evil and will soon be gone from office, taking with him his evil.
The demon rats have policies that are inherently evil to americans .

The left pivots character assassination as a political ploy and distraction away from its unfavorable and unethical political policies as a justification for others to vote for them , that is " Vote for me because the other guy is not any good . " is the sheme with hopes none will make a comparison based upon policies for their own best interest .

Many christians embrace the anti-choice platform of the republican party , while pro-choice republicans oppose the party platform , but the abortion issue is a major litmus test that puts christians on the character assassination list by the left .

The terms merriage , mirriage , morriage , murriage , myrriage should be discussed as alternative classification for civil unions currently , farcically , termed marriages , but the civil union issue is a major litmus test that puts christians on the character assasination list by the left .

The premise of the thread was that evil has ‘overtaken’ America, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
The perfectly appropriate references to Trump were made in support of that fact; Trump is indeed evil and will soon be gone from office, taking with him his evil.

The left pivots character assassination as a political ploy and distraction away from its unfavorable and unethical political policies as a justification for others to vote for them , that is " Vote for me because the other guy is not any good . " is the sheme with hopes none will make a comparison based upon policies for their own best interest .

Many christians embrace the anti-choice platform of the republican party , while pro-choice republicans oppose the party platform , but the abortion issue is a major litmus test that puts christians on the character assassination list by the left .

The terms merriage , mirriage , morriage , murriage , myrriage should be discussed as alternative classification for civil unions currently , farcically , termed marriages , but the civil union issue is a major litmus test that puts christians on the character assasination list by the left .

Why don't you live your life and leave gay people alone?

" Butt I Gig Is A Privileged Creep "

* Get Out Of My Face With It And Leave Me Alone Is A Two Way Street *

If free association is included in the self ownership element of individualism , then how is forcing people to associate with something that they do not want to be associated also expected to include that those forced into association have no say about it ?

If free association is included in the self ownership element of individualism , then how is forcing people to associate with something that they do not want to be associated also expected to include that those forced into association have no say about it ?

You don't have to associate with gays.. Leave them alone ... You can't take their civil rights though.. If you don't like working with them, quit your job.

" Puritanical Prurience Formalizing Diction Contrasting Legitimate Versus Illegitimate Aggression "

* For An Other Caricature From A Self Reflection As A Cruel Impolite Villain *

You don't have to associate with gays.. Leave them alone ...
Does such a supposition belie that impatience and unkindness should be or are necessarily included in the optioning of another to freely disassociate themselves within the limits of their self ownership and self determination ?

* Indifference With Bias Avoiding Association As Individual Preferences *
You can't take their civil rights though..
A principle of non violence defines violence as illegitimate aggression , while self defense against illegitimate aggression is legitimate aggression .

A principle of non violence principles obviously requires a definition for , or descriptions for , legitimate versus illegitimate aggression .

A proposed principle for a definition or description for illegitimate aggression also introduces a principle of individualism , whereby illegitimate aggression is defined as any action , or supposition for action by tenet or by edict of creed , to deprive an other individual of either self ownership or self determination ; where self ownership includes free roam , free association , progeny ; and , where self determination includes : private property , civil contracts , willful intents .

Am own interests include challenging an analysis of differences between legitimate versus illegitimate aggression as related with civil wrights and civil contracts , as related through the principles of non violence and individualism .

* Whack Key Ad-Hoc Aphorisms About Petty Spite As Shit House Career Counseling *
If you don't like working with them, quit your job.
You is second person accusative , while one would due well to apply third person not accusative .

A more contentious legal preface based upon non violence principles and individualism would be this , " Clearly individuals exercising self determination of their private property , or self ownership through their free association , are entitled to legitimate aggression ; thus , when would an individual be committing illegitimate aggression by dissociating themselves both in body and divestment of property from another individual ? " .

For example , a corporation is an indirect extension of a legal individual , noting that a corporation is also itself a legal individual entitled to self ownership and self determination elements of individualism as it exercises free roam , free association , progeneration , private property , civil contracts and willful intents ; such is that , to which extent is an employer entitled to dissociate themselves in body and divestment of property of another individual ?

Last edited:

Why don't they live their lives and leave us alone?

You don't have to associate with gays.. Leave them alone ... You can't take their civil rights though.. If you don't like working with them, quit your job.

Uh, yeah, you actually do have to associate with them. Have you been living under a rock somewhere, that you naively assume that gays don't deliberately search out people who don't give them full-throated approval to harass them and try to financially devastate them if they won't toe the line? Hell, you just said it right there. "If you don't like them, then just give up your income and livelihood." Thank you for articulating the REAL problem, while playing at aggrieved victimhood.

Forum List

Back