Chris Wray: Master of the overly Specific Denial Method

I understand you're joking but don't abandon your day job to be a comedy host for the Biden briefings. The Biden politburo and its media bureau, for some strange reason, spent years denying the existence of the laptop. Strange because there were volumes of emails and text messages indicating that Hunter Biden was pimping after his then-Vice President father to make deals with Ukrainian, Chinese, and other foreign businesses.

Now would be a good time to pimp your best conspiracy theory that the Hunter Biden laptop is "Russian Disinformation".

Yes, ladies and gents. Leftwinger will be performing here all week. Be sure to tip your waitresses.
I have yet to see any serious crimes committed by Hunter and nothing on our President.

Little reason for FBI involvement, IRS issue

I have yet to see any serious crimes committed by Hunter and nothing on our President.

Little reason for FBI involvement, IRS issue
Yeah. False statements on a firearm application is not a serious crime... if you're protected from the consequences of a felony.

Tax evasion is not a big deal... when you have a sugar daddy to pay the bill and the IRS is told by your other daddy to go away.

Yeah. False statements on a firearm application is not a serious crime...

Correct is it not. The only time the Govt goes after such a thing is when the person lied about being a prior felon.

Correct is it not. The only time the Govt goes after such a thing is when the person lied about being a prior felon.

Right. When you're protected from the consequences of committing a felony such as false statements on a Firearms application and not registering as a foreign agent you might as well video yourself smoking crack and boinking prostitutes because all is overlooked when the family crime syndicate occupies the white house.

Could we please here more stuttering and mumbling lectures on character and telling the truth from Biden, the serial liar / child molester?

Somebody call the police.

Right. When you're protected from the consequences of committing a felony such as false statements on a Firearms application and not registering as a foreign agent you might as well video yourself smoking crack and boinking prostitutes because all is overlooked when the family crime syndicate occupies the white house.

Now we are back to Joe being a criminal mastermind head of a crime syndicate.

I wish you could make up your mind

Now we are back to Joe being a criminal mastermind head of a crime syndicate.

I wish you could make up your mind
Now you are back to falsely attributing statements.

I wish you could make up your mind to be honest with yourself and others.

Yeah. False statements on a firearm application is not a serious crime... if you're protected from the consequences of a felony.

Tax evasion is not a big deal... when you have a sugar daddy to pay the bill and the IRS is told by your other daddy to go away.
Minor offenses
The gun offense is pretty lame considering the amount of drug use in this country

The tax liability was paid off last year

Hardly Americas most wanted

Not something the FBI usually wastes their time on

Now you are back to falsely attributing statements.

I wish you could make up your mind to be honest with yourself and others.

Then who is the head of the Criminal Syndicate?

Hunter?

Jill?

Minor offenses
The gun offense is pretty lame considering the amount of drug use in this country

The tax liability was paid off last year

Hardly Americas most wanted

Not something the FBI usually wastes their time on
A felony conviction is a minor offense?

Tell that to the judge.

Then who is the head of the Criminal Syndicate?

Hunter?

Jill?

Provide the exact quotation where I claimed Sloppy Joe was head of the Criminal Syndicate.

Use the "quote" function for accuracy because you have a history of lies.

Provide the exact quotation where I claimed Sloppy Joe was head of the Criminal Syndicate.

Use the "quote" function for accuracy because you have a history of lies.

You imply it every time you say there is a Biden Crime Syndicate.

But you are too stupid to understand that.

You are truly not worth the bandwidth.

You imply it every time you say there is a Biden Crime Syndicate.

But you are too stupid to understand that.

You are truly not worth the bandwidth.
See what a wonderful thing the "quote" function is? In spite of your best efforts at dishonesty and evasion, I can simply task you with providing the exact statements you claim I made which leaves you stuttering and mumbling as you fail to perform your assigned task.

Didn’t see any jail time
That's expected. You get no jail time, or any punishment, for entire categories if crimes in many Dem / Marxist run Hell holes.

It's a party.

That's expected. You get no jail time, or any punishment, for entire categories if crimes in many Dem / Marxist run Hell holes.

It's a party.

Minor tax issues and drug related charges rarely result in jail time

Forum List

Back