Chris Wray just gave Team Trump a gift in his upcoming J6 trial

You said he was indicted for screaming.

Took me just one post to get you to throw in the towel cause you're full of shit and you know it.

im-done-towel.gif

tenor.gif

Fraud

I asked you to cite the "crime" he was indicted for. Little clown you, can't.

That means I WIN,

DUMBFUCK!

Quite easily. People move away and either don’t change their registration or they move out of state and don’t cancel them. This is not hard to understand. And the three counties you are referencing have very small populations compared to Clark and Washoe so it wouldn’t take much for them to have an exceedingly high registration level compared to the population.

And the national average, INCLUDING that, is 65%.

So start explaining.

Quite easily. People move away and either don’t change their registration or they move out of state and don’t cancel them. This is not hard to understand. And the three counties you are referencing have very small populations compared to Clark and Washoe so it wouldn’t take much for them to have an exceedingly high registration level compared to the population.
Reichscuses

Thanks, Chris! What a fool this guy is. He just gave Trump's lawyers an ace in the hole during his testimony this morning on Capitol Hill.

This isn't even an admissable argument for Trump. Even if the election had been stolen - it wasn't, Trump's attempts to overturn the election by insurrection and fake electors, were both illegal.

Thanks for proving MY point, dumbass.

Here's a hint, if you can't cite an ACTUAL STATUTE, then got indicted for SCREAMING!

MORON!

Fuck, you are stupid.

You retard. You asked for the "crime," not the "statute." The crime is fraud. Had you asked for the statute, I would have given that.

Meanwhile, TWICE you claimed I didn't post the crime when I did.

You really are the dumbest dumbfuck on this site. :lol:

The winner of the election was Joe Biden. Trying to steal the office of the President of the United States using fraudulent methods, like attempting to get fake Trump electors to be counted by Congress is defrauding the United States.
Weren’t you talking about fraud? WTF?

Forum List

Back