Chris Wallace.... Let it Go!

Wallace is interviewing a member of Trumps campaign. For 10-15 minutes he is saying the same thing. Why is Trump sick and why hasn't he had a mask on all the time. It's getting ugly. He won't let it go. The person answered the same questions over and over, What a jerk!

Well, he has a point, you know. Why hasn't Rump taken Covid 19 seriously enough. And Why has Rump just tried to use Covid 19 to garner the sympathy vote when he didn't have it in the first place? Easy answer. He's a Huckster and just running another con.
And that could have been answered the first five times he asked! Trump said today that he is learning more about COVID 19. He admitted he wasn't being careful enough. NOw wallace has another doctor, and he is asking him the same thing. What do you think of Trump not wearing a mask. Again again and again.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Rump ran out of shame long ago. No more free rides to the Huckster.
Feel free to talk like an adult and save the baby talk for your kids.

Do you mean that using a parable is just too confusing for you Rumpsters? Should I use smaller words like "Orange Man Bad". Does that work out better? Or should I just sidle up to the fire and grunt twice?
No, I mean you are talking like a child.

Simple as that

Wallace is interviewing a member of Trumps campaign. For 10-15 minutes he is saying the same thing. Why is Trump sick and why hasn't he had a mask on all the time. It's getting ugly. He won't let it go. The person answered the same questions over and over, What a jerk!

Well, he has a point, you know. Why hasn't Rump taken Covid 19 seriously enough. And Why has Rump just tried to use Covid 19 to garner the sympathy vote when he didn't have it in the first place? Easy answer. He's a Huckster and just running another con.
And that could have been answered the first five times he asked! Trump said today that he is learning more about COVID 19. He admitted he wasn't being careful enough. NOw wallace has another doctor, and he is asking him the same thing. What do you think of Trump not wearing a mask. Again again and again.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Rump ran out of shame long ago. No more free rides to the Huckster.

Do you mean that using a parable is just too confusing for you Rumpsters? Should I use smaller words like "Orange Man Bad". Does that work out better? Or should I just sidle up to the fire and grunt twice?

Klobuchar tells Wallace, as they share a laugh: "i did this entire interview without interrupting you once!"

Simple as that

And if the other person acts like a child, maybe they need to be talked to like a child. Hey little Murked, it's Naptime for you.

Simple as that

And if the other person acts like a child, maybe they need to be talked to like a child. Hey little Murked, it's Naptime for you.
You talk like a child all the time. Has nothing to do with the other person. Own your immaturity.

Simple as that

You talk like a child all the time. Has nothing to do with the other person. Own your immaturity.

Rover, get off the Furnature.

Simple as that

Rover, get off the Furnature.
"Furniture"

You even spell like a child.

For 10-15 minutes he is saying the same thing.

You have far more patience than I....
1601860495098.png

Only a matter of time guttfeld or Tucker’s rip him a new one, and he will quit like the coward he is, just like when Tucker called on Shepard Smith he quit like a little baby

A President should not be expected to demonstrate leadership or honesty when a deadly virus that has killed 200,000+ Americans and is not slowing down.

This great President loves each and every one like we were his children. When he lies to us and refuses to lead on safety, it is a demonstration of his love, because he knows we are strong, free Americans and that we would not expect help from government or science.

What a binary way to see the world.

We all know president Trump spend hours and hours every day addressing the virus when it most mattered.

This great President loves each and every one like we were his children.

No, that's the way leftist politicians treat their followers. They need a mommy or daddy figure to help them get through life. A President is not there to heal our wounds. A President is not there to take care of us. A President is not there to make us feel better. A President is there to run the country......that's it.

Yeah, Chris Wallace = The ONLY real journalist left at Fox asked a GREAT question!
74 times!

Good for Chris - The question cannot be asked too often or too many times.
Really? How often should we ask "Why doesn't Black Lives Matter care about Black people killing Black people"?

Conspiracy time.jpeg

Forum List

Back