Chris Wallace exposed

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Chris Wallace is an Adam Schiff wanna be. Or maybe he wanna be Schiff's new boy toy. He's definitely a good reason to tune out FOX.

Johnlaw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trumpers are such a pathetic bunch. They don’t even conceal anymore that all they want are sycophants in the press. They want Trump to be treated like their heroes Kim Jong Un and Putin. Praise all the time and nothing more. Trumpers want 24/7 worshipping of Trump.

Here is what Trumpers want to turn the American people into:

1597017824068.jpg

Last edited:

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He is worse than his left wing father was.
Goddamn you people are gullible turds. I mean, I really should have gone into the business of fooling right wing goobers.

What you have here is a person who is trying to make money by fooling you gullible turds. This is very easy to do and it probably didn't take him long. Just cherry pick a few interviews, and voila! The trump cult screeches and clutches their pearls.

But he didn't show you this interview:

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trumpers are such a pathetic. They don’t even conceal anymore that all they want are sycophants in the press. They want Trump to be treated like their heroes Kim Jong Un and Putin. Praise all the time and nothing more. Trumpers want 24/7 worshipping of Trump.

View attachment 373164
you are very deranged--somebody should pray for you--maybe a fucked up democrat--or maybe BARRAG OBAMA--after all he bailed banks and not American people out...wtf

petro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
As soon as the interview started I turned the channel. Not because of Wallace, but the vile shrew bloodsucking bitch Nancy. I can't take two seconds of that pathetic Screech Owl flapping her yap.

Leo123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think little Mikey is scared of the wicked witch Pelosi actually. She could easily get him 'canceled.'

Last edited:

Picaro

Gold Member
Reaction score
lol Wallace is joke, as are the rest of the network talking heads, all hacks, all morons, and all deviants. I quit watching them years ago, total waste of time, after the older crew died off or got caught with their hands in interns' pants.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Trumpers are such a pathetic bunch. They don’t even conceal anymore that all they want are sycophants in the press. They want Trump to be treated like their heroes Kim Jong Un and Putin. Praise all the time and nothing more. Trumpers want 24/7 worshipping of Trump.

View attachment 373164
^^ more projection from a CCP ass-kisser.

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Reaction score
Take a look at the pathetically biased Wallace and his different interview styles....

Yes America knows that add these to the List Of Democrates who lie on FOX NEWS Littel Runt Jessiac Tarlov, Leslie Marshall, Maria Harf, Birdbrain Allison Camaratta who was fired and went to CNN for sexual Misconduct Juan Williams to name a few

Elton

Silver Member
Reaction score

View attachment 373164

I haven't seen anything like this with trump. have you? if so please post it.

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Reaction score
He is worse than his left wing father was.
Goddamn you people are gullible turds. I mean, I really should have gone into the business of fooling right wing goobers.

What you have here is a person who is trying to make money by fooling you gullible turds. This is very easy to do and it probably didn't take him long. Just cherry pick a few interviews, and voila! The trump cult screeches and clutches their pearls.

But he didn't show you this interview:

Drunk Nancy Pelosi the Worst Speaker of the worst house in US History do you all agree?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List