Chris Wallace attacked Gov. Abbott

Good for Wallace! Somebody has to start putting Texas' racist crotch cowboy in his place.
Say what? What the hell is a "crotch cowboy"? The bottom line on the voting controversy is that states are expressly given the duty to determine the places, times, and means of elections. Any attempt for the Federal government to begin dictating how states must do these things is going to be fought, HARD. The 2020 election was the first in our history that allowed mass-mailing of UNREQUESTED ballots. The audits are assembling a forensic image of how they were used to steal a presidential election.

IF your party forces HR1 into law by dumping the filibuster, this country is going to be on its deathbed. You people have been convinced that you can demand anything you want and that the rest of us will have to sit down, shut up and PAY up. You're about to learn that you'd be wrong about that.

'Why make it harder for some Texans to vote unless the point is to suppress voting by people of color?'​

Supressing the shit out of fraudulent voting.
What fraudulent voting? How about showing us all of these massive fraud cases that have taken place in Texas that will be stopped by these new measures Texas is putting in.... Surely there are even at least a few hundred cases of voter/election fraud, with charges filed against the fraudsters...after all... you claim Abbott's new legislation that he will sign which his legislature has written is going to stop them all....Or suppress them...?
Anyone who says that simple election security measures are equivalent to voter suppression is either dumb as a rock or they don't mind using any means to be sure they win. There IS a line beyond which you will NOT be allowed to push and this is it. You folks need to sober up while you still can.

Care4all have to get rid of the fake leftyvirus mailin ballots for that fraud to go away
I have voted mail in ballot for the past 20 years, and absolutely LOVE IT!!! You request a ballot, they send it to you. Then for the next two weeks, at my leisure, I do research on every candidate listed for every race, on both sides of the aisle, and all of the referendum questions I research as well.....the referendum questions my husband and I discuss and then decide together on how to vote on those, but choosing candidates he researches and picks his and I pick mine....he votes in person cuz I think he likes the "I voted" stickers :), but uses my ballot to get all their names for research and I just mail in my ballot or I give it to him to drop off on election day.

Why shouldn't every registered voter have the same opportunity? It's easy, it's convenient, it allows me to be a more informed voter, it has a paper trail so can be recounted by eyes and hands and not just by machine.... Its one of the safest ways to vote....

Mail in ballots are not fraudulent....there are more checks on mail in ballots than a damn electronic voting machine with no paper ballot trail.

What law changes put in, stops the fraud you claimed took place in 2020? ZIP!!!

Why do you need 24 hour drive through voting?
For citizens that work long, hard, irregular hours... It makes it just as convenient for them, as the normal voting hours are for the people working normal hours.

WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT THAT FOR YOUR FELLOW CITIZEN?

Or do you just not want certain citizens to vote, who likely vote differently than you?

We KNOW your GOP right wing hearts and souls....you wear your desires and feelings on your coat sleeves

Care4all rriiigght, except that isn't how the fake leftyvirus ballots worked at all. First, lack of control caused multiple ballots to go out to many people. Then several states just stopped counting where Trump was ahead, shut down, and 6 hours later came up with more votes for Pinochijoe! The leftyflu was a sham, and the fake ballots were illegally filled out like everyone knows. Stop pretending like it didn't happen. Mail in ballots are fraud risks if handled perfectly much less the way the Dim ilk did it.

Care4all rriiigght, except that isn't how the fake leftyvirus ballots worked at all. First, lack of control caused multiple ballots to go out to many people. Then several states just stopped counting where Trump was ahead, shut down, and 6 hours later came up with more votes for Pinochijoe! The leftyflu was a sham, and the fake ballots were illegally filled out like everyone knows. Stop pretending like it didn't happen. Mail in ballots are fraud risks if handled perfectly much less the way the Dim ilk did it.
No state shut down for 6 hours, that's just made up lies you believe.

Everyone knew the race could not be called or even projected as a win on election day, because the huge amount of absentee votes had to be verified, envelopes then opened and then ballots flatten to fit in scanners, then counted....it is a much longer process.....

Every one, all news stations for months ahead of the election warned about the red mirage....where Trump on the electronic in person vote would look good for Trump cuz that is how his voters were encouraged to vote, but once the absentee ballot votes were counted he would lose his big lead, because that is how democrats were encouraged to vote.

Care4all no lead has been evaporated in a matter of a few hours especially in multiple states like that. Red mirage, you bet.....of course the Dims "warned" everyone what was about to happen they had all the fake ballots they needed to make it happen.

Do you Dims really believe you don't break every law you can find to get what you want?

Toddsterpatriot the President went to bed well ahead of Pinochijoe then woke up trailing him in those states. That "verification" process of all those mailins sure took a loooonnng time.

No state shut down for 6 hours, that's just made up lies you believe.

Not even when pipes burst?
A pipe was leaking at 6am in the morning, the Center's staff were worried about their own equipment, it was fixed in just a couple of hours....

There is the recorded phone conversation between the Fulton center staff and the owner of the center about it, that was released explaining it.

And most importantly, the hand recounts done later, matched the machine counts.

The controversial Yellow Journalist Chris Wallace attacked Texas Governor Gregg Abbott for making voter fraud crimes harder to commit in Texas.
Wallace made a baseless accusation that Gov. Abbott wants to prevent minorities from voting.
Wallace said "why make it harder for some Texans to vote unless the point is to suppress voting by people of color?'
Why do the Democrats want 24 hour drive through voting?
Why does a secure voting system only affect minority voters?
Why does Chris Wallace relentlessly fan the flames of racial hatred?
Does Chris Wallace believe that the Democrats can only win by cheating?

Wallace was trotted out to defend fauXI when fauXI's Chinese emails came to life.

Anyone who thinks Fox News is "conservative" or "patriotic to America" is an unimaginable idiot.

Fox News is owned by Rupert "Biden in a landslide, call AZ early because I know there are enough fraud ballots" Jew supremacist Zionist traitor Murdoch.

Fox News lies to support Zionist treason against America. That is what it does. That is all it does.

The controversial Yellow Journalist Chris Wallace attacked Texas Governor Gregg Abbott for making voter fraud crimes harder to commit in Texas.
Wallace made a baseless accusation that Gov. Abbott wants to prevent minorities from voting.
Wallace said "why make it harder for some Texans to vote unless the point is to suppress voting by people of color?'
Why do the Democrats want 24 hour drive through voting?
Why does a secure voting system only affect minority voters?
Why does Chris Wallace relentlessly fan the flames of racial hatred?
Does Chris Wallace believe that the Democrats can only win by cheating?

Fox News....

What wrecked the pre 1998 GOP and America.

Chris Wallace is a hero of the far left, having

1. Cheered traitor Joe and the steal
2. Tried to cover up and soft pedal the truth that fauXI lied, fauXI and wuhan were one and the same, that fauXI admits in emails that the mask will not stop Covid. Chris Wallace loves fauXI and wants all trump supporters to get the bullshit vax
3. Now pandering to BLM and democrat election fraud

I didn't list the only changes Texas plans to make like killing their drive through voting centers and killing their 24 hour voting program....

As far as Delaware, 71% of their registered voters, voted in 2020, while in Texas only 60% of their voters voted in 2020.... 67% of ALL American registered voters turned out to vote in 2020 in the USA overall in 2020.

only 6 states did worse than Texas, all Republican states, but 1.

So, you are correct Texas is not the worst state that makes it hard to vote, but in the worst bottom 7.

Hold on, and because people did not register to vote does not mean it is harder.

In fact when you renew your license in Texas ( well it was that way before ) they ask you if you want to register to vote, so let be clear if people do not register or vote then that is on them.

There need to be some restrictions and if Delaware has more restrictions and more people voted, well then it is not the laws but the laziness of the people I would say.

Now truthfully I do not see why the new laws were needed and most fraud in Texas were for Republicans, so the GOP is shooting itself in the foot but hey let’em pass these laws that will bite them later on…

Forum List

Back