big problems uncovered in the state of Georgia's 2020 elections !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
and it seems that other states are also finding discrepancies and possible illegal voting activity . i'm not saying these results will change the outcome of the 2020 elections but it is clear that the US needs to strengthen voting integrity and security . it may come to the point if enough states uncover voting discrepancies that the Supreme Court will have no choice but to take up voting fraud claims brought before them . New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Votes In Georgia To Tip 2020

...the Supreme Court will have no choice but to take up voting fraud claims brought before them . New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Votes In Georgia To Tip 2020.

Don't hold your breath....Roberts has already signaled that he's too much of a coward to address the situation, and has obviously kowtowed the three noobs to go along with him.

...the Supreme Court will have no choice but to take up voting fraud claims brought before them . New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Votes In Georgia To Tip 2020.

Don't hold your breath....Roberts has already signaled that he's too much of a coward to address the situation, and has obviously kowtowed the three noobs to go along with him.
i dont expect the elections to overturned ,but it may help legislation to make our elections more secure ...

Roberts, a great example of a post 1998 "republican" Zionist Jew fraud of a "Christian" picked by W to prevent any 911 truth from coming out.

Who just loved homOcare's savior "conservative" John Roberts???

All the Zionist traitors at FOX news....

The propagandist says that "potentially" 35,000 Georgians "voted illegally", which is yet another attempt by RepubliKKKans to disenfranchise voters.

They have already sown doubt amongst their low information base, but now they are devising ways to electronically steal votes.

and it seems that other states are also finding discrepancies and possible illegal voting activity . i'm not saying these results will change the outcome of the 2020 elections but it is clear that the US needs to strengthen voting integrity and security . it may come to the point if enough states uncover voting discrepancies that the Supreme Court will have no choice but to take up voting fraud claims brought before them . New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Votes In Georgia To Tip 2020
How many legal Georgia voters were scrubbed from the voting rolls (again)?

Analysis: Voter suppression never went away. The tactics just changed. – Center for Public Integrity

"Non-Hispanic white people are a shrinking percentage of the U.S. population and won’t be a majority within a few decades.

"They’ve held on to grossly disproportionate political power and wealth through discriminatory tactics that go back hundreds of years.

"As that power is threatened in 2020 by demographic shifts and backlash to a deeply unpopular president, the effort to rule from the minority for a long time to come has become more desperate and more brazen."

i dont expect the elections to overturned ,but it may help legislation to make our elections more secure ...
More secure than the most secure election we`ve ever had? Sure, why not?

ORLY?

Which election was second-most secure?....The least secure?

Please show your math.

ORLY?

Please show your math.
I`m taking the word of the head of Cybersecurity for the Dept. of Homeland Security, the Attorney General and 62 judges that threw you assholes out of their courtrooms for wasting the taxpayers money and the judges time. Show me your evidence of fraud.

ORLY?

Please show your math.
I`m taking the word of the head of Cybersecurity for the Dept. of Homeland Security, the Attorney General and 62 judges that threw you assholes out of their courtrooms for wasting the taxpayers money and the judges time. Show me your evidence of fraud.
I said show your math, not appeal to authority.

ORLY?

Please show your math.
Show you my math? What exactly are you babbling about? Show me your evidence of fraud.

ORLY?

Please show your math.
Show you my math? What exactly are you babbling about? Show me your evidence of fraud.
Wrong.

you made the claim, now back it the fuck up with some statistical evidence.

If 2020 was "the most secure election ever" which one was the 2nd most secure?....Which was the least secure?...In order to say one was the best, you need to be able to at least point out the worst.

For you to make the statement, you need verifiable physical proof, not just the say-so of some technocratic hacks.

It's called "logic", Gomer Pyle.

ORLY?

Please show your math.
Wrong.

If 2020 was "the most secure election ever" which one was the 2nd most secure?....Which was the least secure?...In order to say one was the best, you need to be able to at least point out the worst.

For you to make the statement, you need verifiable physical proof, not just the say-so of some technocratic hacks.

I was quoting Trump`s appointed officials. If you need to know ask them. Tell me about the fraud.

ORLY?

Please show your math.
Wrong.

I was quoting Trump`s appointed officials. If you need to know ask them. Tell me about the fraud.
IOW, you have no actual physical proof of the absurd statement you made.

You're dismissed, Gomer.

Roberts, a great example of a post 1998 "republican" Zionist Jew fraud of a "Christian" picked by W to prevent any 911 truth from coming out.

fox news is starting to report on possible problems with the election ....sentiment is growing about possible wrong doing and news agencies recognize that fact .

The propagandist says that "potentially" 35,000 Georgians "voted illegally", which is yet another attempt by RepubliKKKans to disenfranchise voters.

They have already sown doubt amongst their low information base, but now they are devising ways to electronically steal votes.
of course you are going to say that .... but fear not commie it doesnt matter if it is proven the election was stolen beyond a shadow of a doubt it will not ! i say again ! will not be overturned ! the powers that be know if they did the left would burn the urban areas to the ground ... so rest easy ... in my opinion censorship and banning by social media of conservatives during an election year may have had the biggest impact on the election.

fox news is starting to report on possible problems with the election ....sentiment is growing about possible wrong doing and news agencies recognize that fact .

It has now come out that "Biden in a landslide" Rupert Murdoch personally ordered Fox News to call AZ early for traitor Joe. The AZ audit is about to unmask traitor Rupert and it is not the first time....

And that is the "news" network you trust.....

Forum List

Back