Chris Cuomo says 'political right' obsessed over COVID origins to 'forward agenda' that China was 'sneaky'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Initially I felt bad for Chris being called Fredo. After reading this I say this cowardly, Fredo Communist ass kisser can fly a kite in a thunderstorm, he deserved the moniker.

Millions around the world are dead, 100,000 of thousand in the U.S, part of this certainly might have to do with some governors decisions. He believes that the origins should not be exposed?

If China has nothing to hide or be concerned about, than there's no problem. If they are hiding something then yes, they are being sneaky. There had better be an obsession for the truth, if the lives and destroyed businesses matter

What a light lifting, Fredo flake.

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo suggested that the "political right" had obsessed over the origins of the coronavirus pandemic in order to "forward an agenda."

Much of the media dismissed the theory that the virus originated from a Wuhan lab leak in China, which has been revisited by skeptics after the Wall Street Journal reported that U.S. intelligence believes that at least three Wuhan scientists were hospitalized with COVID-like symptoms back in November 2019.

After teasing the subject of "creating division through disinformation," Cuomo admitted to viewers, "I don't know what caused COVID" but that the loved ones of the over 590,000 Americans who died from the disease deserve answers.

Initially I felt bad for Chris being called Fredo. After reading this I say this cowardly, Fredo Communist ass kisser can fly a kite in a thunderstorm, he deserved the moniker.

Millions around the world are dead, 100,000 of thousand in the U.S, part of this certainly might have to do with some governors decisions. He believes that the origins should not be exposed?

If China has nothing to hide or be concerned about, than there's no problem. If they are hiding something then yes, they are being sneaky. There had better be an obsession for the truth, if the lives and destroyed businesses matter

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo suggested that the "political right" had obsessed over the origins of the coronavirus pandemic in order to "forward an agenda."

Much of the media dismissed the theory that the virus originated from a Wuhan lab leak in China, which has been revisited by skeptics after the Wall Street Journal reported that U.S. intelligence believes that at least three Wuhan scientists were hospitalized with COVID-like symptoms back in November 2019.

After teasing the subject of "creating division through disinformation," Cuomo admitted to viewers, "I don't know what caused COVID" but that the loved ones of the over 590,000 Americans who died from the disease deserve answers.
Mr. Giant Ugly Face Screen Filler needs to be kicked off of network news for his ADMITTED BIASED COVERAGE regarding his brother the Governor.

What is clear is:

1. The virus originated in China.

2. China arrested everyone that tried to inform the world.

3. China did very little at the start to contain the virus.

So those three things make it Clear China Government did everything to cover their mess up and did very little at the start to prevent the spread of the virus and it is clear they have lied about how many have been infected and died from the virus, so the World should demand answers for what China Government did and failed to prevent!

It doesn't really matter where the virus started ... what matters is that we allowed politically-motivated hysteria to wreck our country.

China might have manufactured the gun ... but we stuck it in our own mouths.

If the Chinese owned up immediately, what difference would it make?
None. It might give you any.opportunity to forever blame them but to expect an apology is complete nuts.

They can cripple the country through trade of they chose but your so paranoid and.love America so much you couldn't care less.
Just spite and vengeance like trump.

Forum List

Back