Chris Crispie shows New Jersey how it's done. Negotiates a 180 million dollar deal.

Yep, ole Christie is one hell of a negotiator - $9 billion down to $180 million. Rachel Maddow just summed it all up very nicely. Christie is toast.

That's a lie, try actually reading the article. The money is above the cost of mitigation the company will pay. It just doesn't include the extortion of the company to restore land that Exxon had nothing to do with that the enviorweenies are pushing for.

Um...you know they'd already won their case right? NJ had won. All that was left was for the judge to announce the amount of the settlement.

Could have been 9 billion, but Chris manages to settle for peanuts.

Report details why New Jersey originally sought 8.9 billion from Exxon - News - NorthJersey.com

Exxon Lawsuit - How 8.9 Billion Becomes 250 Million

Imagine, New Jersey has lost a billion dollars every year Crispie has been governor. That's 9 straight years. This could have wiped out the deficit. But I guess Exxon needs it more.

christie grilled at town halls exxon - Google Search

First Bridge gate. Now this. Come on. If this doesn't make Crispie front runner then nothing will. We all know how Republicans LOVE pollution. They seem to thrive on it. I could be wrong, but, naaah!

New Jersey, under Christie has had it's bond rating lowered more times than I care to count. His deal with Exxon has voters howling.
And these idiotic Republicans are crying that's much ado about nothing.
You and your fellow commies seem to be doing all the howling.
Fellow commies? That's your "comeback"? Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

It appears to have gotten under your skin. Mission accomplished.
Really? Not very perceptive, are you? Thinking name calling answers the questions about Crispie's leadership skills.

New Jersey, under Christie has had it's bond rating lowered more times than I care to count. His deal with Exxon has voters howling.
And these idiotic Republicans are crying that's much ado about nothing.
You and your fellow commies seem to be doing all the howling.
Fellow commies? That's your "comeback"? Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

It appears to have gotten under your skin. Mission accomplished.
Really? Not very perceptive, are you? Thinking name calling answers the questions about Crispie's leadership skills.
It's not name calling. It's accurate labelling. The blather from you and your ilk have no connection with Christie's leadership skills. Your idea of "leadership" means wiping your ass on the Constitution. We can do without that kind of "leadership."

Last edited:
Yep, ole Christie is one hell of a negotiator - $9 billion down to $180 million. Rachel Maddow just summed it all up very nicely. Christie is toast.

That's a lie, try actually reading the article. The money is above the cost of mitigation the company will pay. It just doesn't include the extortion of the company to restore land that Exxon had nothing to do with that the enviorweenies are pushing for.

Um...you know they'd already won their case right? NJ had won. All that was left was for the judge to announce the amount of the settlement.

Christie is a very good attorney with vast federal court experience, you, nor I have any idea what information he may have been privy to. To say different is BS.

Christie is a very good attorney with vast federal court experience, you, nor I have any idea what information he may have been privy to. To say different is BS.

So, like Hillary, Christie is innocent until proven guilty?

Do you think negotiating ends with you getting exactly you ask for every time?

Especially when you aren't really offering anything of value?

New Jersey's case against Exxon was extremely weak, and Exxon's lawyers probably pointed that out to Christie. He took what he could get rather than getting nothing at all.

He took what he could is probably true, but what he took didn't help the citizens of NJ one bit.

New Jersey's case against Exxon was extremely weak, and Exxon's lawyers probably pointed that out to Christie. He took what he could get rather than getting nothing at all.
Another con who lives off his oil stocks and whiles away his time on this board.

So, like Hillary, Christie is innocent until proven guilty?

The hildabeast has already admitted guilt, the extent of which has yet to be determined. If she signed the OF109 when she left the state dept., can you say guilty of perjury? I know, I know oaths don't mean shit to you commiecrats but they appear to matter to the independents that she will need to have any chance of winning.

He took what he could is probably true, but what he took didn't help the citizens of NJ one bit.

What makes you think that should enter into the judges decision? Since when is doing something for New Jersey a criteria for deciding a lawsuit?

What makes you think that should enter into the judges decision? Since when is doing something for New Jersey a criteria for deciding a lawsuit?
Doing something for New Jersey? Like lowering it's rating and creating a billion in debt for every year he has been in office? Stuff like that?

Me Culpa, I forgot to write down to the audience.

Doing something for New Jersey? Like lowering it's rating and creating a billion in debt for every year he has been in office? Stuff like that?

What part of "doing something for New Jersey is not the court's job" did you not understand?

Me Culpa, I forgot to write down to the audience.

Obviously, you don't want to answer the question. Again, when is doing something for New Jersey a criteria for deciding a lawsuit?

What part of "doing something for New Jersey is not the court's job" you did you not understand?

I'll type s l o w l y. H e T o o k w h a t h e c o u l d ( f o r h i m s e l f ). A s d o m o s t p o l s.

What part of "doing something for New Jersey is not the court's job" you did you not understand?

I'll type s l o w l y. H e T o o k w h a t h e c o u l d ( f o r h i m s e l f ). A s d o m o s t p o l s.

Christie get's part of the settlement? I didn't know that!

images

images

Nor do I. Many pols are biddable and Christi seems to be one of them. Money is not the only thing of value, especially given the recent Supreme Court's activist justices overruling efforts by the Congress to get money out of the political process.

images

Nor do I. Many pols are biddable and Christi seems to be one of them. Money is not the only thing of value, especially given the recent Supreme Court's activist justices overruling efforts by the Congress to get money out of the political process.

So what did Christie get in return for agreeing to the settlement?

Forum List

Back