Chris Crispie shows New Jersey how it's done. Negotiates a 180 million dollar deal.

R

rdean

Could have been 9 billion, but Chris manages to settle for peanuts.

Report details why New Jersey originally sought 8.9 billion from Exxon - News - NorthJersey.com

Exxon Lawsuit - How 8.9 Billion Becomes 250 Million

Imagine, New Jersey has lost a billion dollars every year Crispie has been governor. That's 9 straight years. This could have wiped out the deficit. But I guess Exxon needs it more.

christie grilled at town halls exxon - Google Search

First Bridge gate. Now this. Come on. If this doesn't make Crispie front runner then nothing will. We all know how Republicans LOVE pollution. They seem to thrive on it. I could be wrong, but, naaah!

Do you think negotiating ends with you getting exactly you ask for every time?

Especially when you aren't really offering anything of value?

Yep, ole Christie is one hell of a negotiator - $9 billion down to $180 million. Rachel Maddow just summed it all up very nicely. Christie is toast.

That's a lie, try actually reading the article. The money is above the cost of mitigation the company will pay. It just doesn't include the extortion of the company to restore land that Exxon had nothing to do with that the enviorweenies are pushing for.

New Jersey's case against Exxon was extremely weak, and Exxon's lawyers probably pointed that out to Christie. He took what he could get rather than getting nothing at all.

Typical liberal math: complaining that you are losing money when you never had it in the first place. Idiot lefties seem to think all money belongs to the government and they only let us hold it for a while.

New Jersey's case against Exxon was extremely weak, and Exxon's lawyers probably pointed that out to Christie. He took what he could get rather than getting nothing at all.
You just pulled that out your butt and lied your ass off and you know it. Why do you guys do that? The lying I mean? You say something out your butt that you know is bullshit and think you are making a point? Yea, a point only a tard could believe.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/28/nyregion/28exxon.html?_r=0

Judge Anzaldi ruled that Exxon must pay to restore the natural ecosystem around Linden's Bayway Refinery and the Bayonne Refinery, both of which Exxon operated through most of the 20th century under the name Jersey Works. His decision said an undetermined amount of crude oil, pesticides, arsenic and other toxic contaminants spilled or leaked out during that time.

Typical liberal math: complaining that you are losing money when you never had it in the first place. Idiot lefties seem to think all money belongs to the government and they only let us hold it for a while.
No one believes that who isn't a tard. And you seem to believe it. What does that make you?

Report details why New Jersey originally sought 8.9 billion from Exxon - News - NorthJersey.com

Imagine, New Jersey has lost a billion dollars every year Crispie has been governor. That's 9 straight years. This could have wiped out the deficit. But I guess Exxon needs it more.

First Bridge gate. Now this. Come on. If this doesn't make Crispie front runner then nothing will. We all know how Republicans LOVE pollution. They seem to thrive on it. I could be wrong, but, naaah!
Nice job mocking fat people. You of course aren't a hypocrite or anything.....

Shouldn't you still be bitching about bridgegate?

Gee, I see you're running a business there. I have to tell you, that's resulting in things that we don't like. No, nothing illegal. No, we're not going to call the cops. Relax, that isn't what that is. This isn't that, relax, everything's okay. You're not in trouble or anything. It's just that, you're running a business. And some things have happened that we don't like. Legal, but we don't like them all the same. Whattaya say you pay us $9 billion and we'll call it a wash, mkay?

And by not collecting that $9 billion, deanie here thinks that Christie "lost" the money.

Gee, I see you're running a business there. I have to tell you, that's resulting in things that we don't like. No, nothing illegal. No, we're not going to call the cops. Relax, that isn't what that is. This isn't that, relax, everything's okay. You're not in trouble or anything. It's just that, you're running a business. And some things have happened that we don't like. Legal, but we don't like them all the same. Whattaya say you pay us $9 billion and we'll call it a wash, mkay?

And by not collecting that $9 billion, deanie here thinks that Christie "lost" the money.

You'd think he would know how extortion works though

New Jersey, under Christie has had it's bond rating lowered more times than I care to count. His deal with Exxon has voters howling.

New Jersey, under Christie has had it's bond rating lowered more times than I care to count. His deal with Exxon has voters howling.
And these idiotic Republicans are crying that's much ado about nothing.

You and your fellow commies seem to be doing all the howling.

Fellow commies? That's your "comeback"? Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Fellow commies? That's your "comeback"? Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

It appears to have gotten under your skin. Mission accomplished.

Forum List

Back