Chris Cornell was about to expose elite pedophile ring before he died

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Chris Cornell was About to Expose Elite Pedophile Ring Before he Died

Speaking to TMD, a source close to Cornell has come forward claiming that he had uncovered evidence of a "cocaine and child trafficking ring" in Mena, Arkansas, that was tied to Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Read more at: Chris Cornell was About to Expose Elite Pedophile Ring Before he Died
==============================================

Since we know this is where this article would have been stuck I'll save the sheep the trouble

And for those who know anything about Hollywood know just how crooked and eep things run within their cult.

It's a shame information about children being sold for sex is hidden in conspiracies almost as if they support it by hiding it in a section where most won't even come too.

It's a shame those who expose it end up dead , and the sheep community think it's always just a conspiracy because their obeying gov. pea sized minds can't realize how dark the shadow Gov. is and how dirty they are.

• Banned
If it was true then it does need to be exposed...But I honestly seriously doubt there's any truth to it.

do you have any common sense ............

First off " Follow the money" when there are powerful people with billions in money who control what is aired on MSM, what is written in News papers............ Do you seriously think these people in power are going to let these cultic mmm people write about this.

You see what happens when ppl think they are with the " In crowd" don't you. They die or get fired.

There's a cover up and the sooner you sheep learn that your Government isn't the perfect angels as you all fantasize as them as being you might soon figure out that just because sheep don't think that way doesn't mean everybody else does.

Like Dale mentioned Seville is a good example and if you don't think that SOB is goofy looking right off the bat well even that would show how naive people are.

serveimage

And the MEDIA you oh so trust in and believe as your truth GODS covered this up for decades. It wasn't until he died the dirt came out Oh funny nobody could do a dam thing about it by then.

I am aware that conspiracy jokes make up nonsense stories.

If there was such activity, it needs to be investigated.

And the financial history of those who depend on neonnettle.com need to be investigated as well.

Follow the money.

Speaking to TMD, a source close to Cornell has come forward claiming that he had uncovered evidence of a "cocaine and child trafficking ring" in Mena, Arkansas, that was tied to Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Read more at: Chris Cornell was About to Expose Elite Pedophile Ring Before he Died

Since we know this is where this article would have been stuck I'll save the sheep the trouble

And for those who know anything about Hollywood know just how crooked and eep things run within their cult.

It's a shame information about children being sold for sex is hidden in conspiracies almost as if they support it by hiding it in a section where most won't even come too.

It's a shame those who expose it end up dead , and the sheep community think it's always just a conspiracy because their obeying gov. pea sized minds can't realize how dark the shadow Gov. is and how dirty they are.
Now that you've exposed it, you're next.

Hey, buttecea.....want to debate this topic? Or do you simply want to fling some lame shit like a little monkey in a cage? This is real and it has been going on for decades. It is a HUGE money maker and it keeps those in power totally compromised thus controllable. Step up to the plate, debate..........or keep your ass on the bench where it probably belongs anyway....either way is fine with me.

Hey, buttecea.....want to debate this topic? Or do you simply want to fling some lame shit like a little monkey in a cage? This is real and it has been going on for decades. It is a HUGE money maker and it keeps those in power totally compromised thus controllable. Step up to the plate, debate..........or keep your ass on the bench where it probably belongs anyway....either way is fine with me.
It has been proven to be a base falsification from the beginning. You just struck out, so to the bench, please.

15439744_10210595205623752_4932474785297957216_n.jpg

It has been proven to be a base falsification from the beginning. You just struck out, so to the bench, please.

Proven by whom, Jake??????? What investigation was done and when was there ever a Congressional hearing about child trafficking? Why don't YOU step into the batter's box and let's debate this?

Carry on with your research, boys.

Buttecea, do you ever make an argument to defend your beliefs? Because all I have seen from you (after over a year and a half of posting) are lame flames that are fact free.....I mean, it's your cyber dime but you never make an argument....why is that? The "Uh-uh!" defense is the lamest........

Forum List

Back