Chris Christy on Trump

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Chrispy Cream says that Trump is a grifter and a liar.

However, not a word about Biden being the same.

Why is Chris running as a Republican again?

To get on the media over and over and dump on Trump....

and his allies in the media oblige despite being under 1% fringe candidate with lower approval than David Duke...

Matter of fact, now that think on it, I can't recall ever hearing anything meaningful, much less intelligent, from that guy. It's always a bunch of meaningless smut. Like TMZ type crap...

Great question but sadly many Republicans are the same. They are so self centered and soly focused on winning that they don't care about damaging their own party if it progresses their goals.

Christie is not stupid. Is he trying to act like Trump? The thing is that Trump even as a populist is to the right of most of the Republican Party candidates running for President. So, with any RINO/NEO CON we know what we will end up with. Garland is using the authoritarian legislation enacted after 9/11 to make felons out of anything that has a pulse he does not agree with. And at the time of Homeland Security and Patriot Act we were told...Don't worry...trust us. Evil men use those laws to surgically kill their opponents. Homeland Security and the Patriot Act need to be removed. We have a doddering old, corrupted fool as President. And look at how he has invaded our rights and made us poorer.

How many indictments on Biden?
How many times has Biden been impeached?

Republican attempts at……Pay no attention to Trump, Look at Biden fall flat

Christie is running against trump right now. He will deal with biden later. And he will make a strong case why he will be a better president.

Trump has no case. We already voted him out after his first attempt at being our president.

Republicans like trump being the wrench in the wheels of government. Plus trump gives the extreme right whatever they want. Extreme judges for example. So I dont see trump going away until Biden beats him a second time. And this time trump doesn’t have the power to pull another coup.

What you support controls 90% of the world. Joe cannot be impeached unless they will it.

That Biden and Trump are even being talked about, much less being considered for the Presidency, is astonishingly depressing.

That Biden and Trump are even being talked about, much less being considered for the Presidency, is astonishingly depressing.
Sorry about inflation but joes doing a good job.

Many job openings. Many Americans retired early. It’s never been a better time to look for a better job. If you’re struggling because of inflation it means you’re a lazy slacker Who was probably overpaid pre Covid.

Christie is not stupid.

I don't want him, you can have him, he's too fat for me.

Is he trying to act like Trump? The thing is that Trump even as a populist is to the right of most of the Republican Party candidates running for President. So, with any RINO/NEO CON we know what we will end up with. Garland is using the authoritarian legislation enacted after 9/11 to make felons out of anything that has a pulse he does not agree with. And at the time of Homeland Security and Patriot Act we were told...Don't worry...trust us. Evil men use those laws to surgically kill their opponents. Homeland Security and the Patriot Act need to be removed. We have a doddering old, corrupted fool as President. And look at how he has invaded our rights and made us poorer.

Christie is from New Jersey. Those people aspire to be line NY, if you can imagine that

I don't want him, you can have him, he's too fat for me.

Christie is from New Jersey. Those people aspire to be line NY, if you can imagine that
Trumps no too fat?

1690198522211.jpeg

And honestly, who cares what he looks like. Do you listen to him? Christie is a serious politician.

I will hate him when he’s your nominee but right now, he’d be my pick

Christie is right about Grifty**. He ain't called Grifty for nothing.
I read Grifty hired Lauro from Lauro & Singer. So for once Grifty isn't spending your donation on more dime store lawyers.

** impeached

Christie is right about Grifty**. He ain't called Grifty for nothing.
I read Grifty hired Lauro from Lauro & Singer. So for once Grifty isn't spending your donation on more dime store lawyers.

** impeached
It’s crazy all the republicans running against trump know he’s not fit to serve. If they were trump fans they wouldn’t be running theyd be endorsing him.

But none of them can say it. If they say it his supporters attack them. Christie has the most balls. Ron second. I can’t figure out who has less balls pence or Nikki. It’s got to be Pence. For four years trump made fun of him then sent a mob to hang him and still pence won’t say trump is not fit to be potus

It’s crazy all the republicans running against trump know he’s not fit to serve. If they were trump fans they wouldn’t be running theyd be endorsing him.

But none of them can say it. If they say it his supporters attack them. Christie has the most balls. Ron second. I can’t figure out who has less balls pence or Nikki. It’s got to be Pence. For four years trump made fun of him then sent a mob to hang him and still pence won’t say trump is not fit to be potus

I can’t understand how afraid Republicans are of Trump

They need to say…

Trump lost in 2020 and will lose again in 2024
It is Trumps poor decisions that led to his legal problems
Trump caused Jan 6

But they won’t touch it

Every one of the GOP candidates makes their own decision on their strategy. If you wanna knock Grifty** off his frontrunner spot you have to attack him. Obviously
I'm glad Grifty is their problem

** impeached

Forum List

Back