Democrats Push Facebook To Commit To Censorship

I am committing to making sure I get what I pay for while physically double checking everything, however much the agreement was verbally convincing. Don't want to get chumped again. What a burn that would be. I'd never make it as an American vote counter, I'd be accurate.

Nobody with a brain uses Fascistbook for anything but swapping recipes. I use it to augment the enjoyment of my hobbies and to keep in touch with what's happening in my small Midwest farming town. The sheriff's office uses it to alert the townsfolk when suspicious persons are spotted in our town with no apparent good reason to be here. My neighbor used it to alert the town that their dog had jumped her leash and then animal control used it to receive reports of sightings of the poor pooch who, after about three weeks of nights in sub freezing temperatures, was captured and reunited with the safety of her family.

These are now the only valid uses for Fascistbook.

Last edited:

Nobody with a brain uses Fascistbook for anything but swapping recipes. I use it to augment the enjoyment of my hobbies and to keep in touch with what's happening in my small Midwest farming town. The sheriff's office uses it to alert the townsfolk when suspicious persons are spotted in our town with no apparent good reason to be here. My neighbor used it to alert the town that their dog had jumped her leash and then animal control used it to receive reports of sightings of the poor pooch who, after about three weeks of nights in sub freezing temperatures, was captured and reunited with the safety of her family.

These are now the only valid uses for Fascistbook.

Facebook banned me without giving me a reason. I suspect my political views were the reason. Mark Zookiebird, he don't like Conservatives. He gave millions to Wisconsin Democrats. There are more than 25 alternatives to Facebook. Just look them up.

Last edited:
Facebook banned me without giving me a reason. I suspect my political views were the reason. Mark Zookiebird, he don't like Conservatives. He gave millions to Wisconsin Democrats. There are more than 25 alternatives to Facebook. Just look them up.

I've used GAB and a few others. Once I found USMB, it became less important to me that the rulers of Fascistbook won't let me speak my mind. I speak it here, loud and clear.

I look at Fascistbook a lot less these days so I am seeing far fewer of their advertisers' ads. Win for me, lose for Fascistbook.

Facebook banned me without giving me a reason. I suspect my political views were the reason. Mark Zookiebird, he don't like Conservatives.
CBD4583F-1376-476F-A8D5-C58276E54BAE.jpeg

Like this one?

Forum List

Back