Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

So nothing was in free fall.

Thanks.

Fail
Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

This proves controlled Demolition. I choose to accept this fact, but no one else seems to, out of fear.

No it doesn't. But your claim proves your a moron, or worse, a traitor to your country.

Thanks.

Fail
Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

This proves controlled Demolition. I choose to accept this fact, but no one else seems to, out of fear.

No it doesn't. But your claim proves your a moron, or worse, a traitor to your country.

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - Free Fall Collapse

Care to address THESE facts? You arent man enough.

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - Free Fall Collapse

this thread is the one where you can choose your own facts, see the title. Your welcome here, the truth doesn't matter in this thread, you get to make up any facts you want in this one.

won't stop me and others from ridiculing your treasonous ass though.......

this thread is the one where you can choose your own facts, see the title. Your welcome here, the truth doesn't matter in this thread, you get to make up any facts you want in this one.

won't stop me and others from ridiculing your treasonous ass though.......

Care to address the FACTS in my post? Or are you going to keep running scared?

one twoofer writing down his delusional bullshit and having another twoofer "peer review it" is not the stuff facts are made of little boy.

there simply are no morre facts in your post than in one of adjernutjob, president of iran, speeches.

one twoofer writing down his delusional bullshit and having another twoofer "peer review it" is not the stuff facts are made of little boy.

there simply are no morre facts in your post than in one of adjernutjob, president of iran, speeches.

You're in my sig for a reason, child.

Thanks.

Fail

it does no such thing

You're in my sig for a reason, child.

and your in mine for the same reason boy

NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

Care to address these facts, and stop saying they are truther lies?

nope, they are twoofer lies. no facts, just lies. nothing to address here folks, go about your lives and business. no facts here
:clap2:

Lets see now, if we remove all the support columns over 8 floors all at once, we have to use that new secret quiet explosive stuff so it doesn't show up on audio tape. Then we also have to figure out how to make the east penthouse disappear a few seconds before anything else.....

Add that to the unmelted rebar and the unburnt paper in the "meteorite"....

Lets see now, if we remove all the support columns over 8 floors all at once, we have to use that new secret quiet explosive stuff so it doesn't show up on audio tape. Then we also have to figure out how to make the east penthouse disappear a few seconds before anything else.....

Explosive Residues
Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the WTC site. In their paper, entitled Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, nine researchers, led by chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen, conclude:

“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.”

REFERENCES

Harrit, Farrer, Jones, Ryan, Legge, Farnsworth, Roberts, Gourley, Larsen, “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,” Bentham Open Access, 2009. http://buildingwhat.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf/quote]

Let's look at the Facts, shall we.

Craig Bartmer said:
Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit’s hitting the ground behind me. And the whole time you’re hearing, ‘THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM!’ So, I, I think I know an explosion when I hear it, you know?

Kevin McPadden said:
And, at the last few seconds, he took his hand off [the radio] and you heard “3-2-1”, and he was just saying, ‘Just run for your life, just run for your life.’ And then it was like another two, three seconds, you heard explosions. Like BA-BOOOOOM! And it’s like a distinct sound…BA-BOOOOOM! And you felt a rumble in the ground, like, almost like you wanted to grab onto something. That, to me, I knew that was an explosion. There was no doubt in my mind.

Peter DeMarco said:
“[T]here was a rumble. The building’s top row of windows popped out. Then all the windows on the thirty-ninth floor popped out. Then the thirty-eighth floor. Pop! Pop! Pop! was all you heard until the building sunk into a rising cloud of gray.

“We heard this sound that sounded like a clap of thunder. Turned around, we were shocked to see that the building was – well, it looked like there was a shock wave ripping through building, and the windows all busted out. It was horrifying. And then, about a second later the bottom floor caved out and the building followed after that. And we saw the building collapse down all the way to the ground.”

Care to address these FACTS Ollie?

Last edited:

Craig Bartmer said:
Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit’s hitting the ground behind me. And the whole time you’re hearing, ‘THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM!’ So, I, I think I know an explosion when I hear it, you know?

Peter DeMarco said:
“[T]here was a rumble. The building’s top row of windows popped out. Then all the windows on the thirty-ninth floor popped out. Then the thirty-eighth floor. Pop! Pop! Pop! was all you heard until the building sunk into a rising cloud of gray.

“We heard this sound that sounded like a clap of thunder. Turned around, we were shocked to see that the building was – well, it looked like there was a shock wave ripping through building, and the windows all busted out. It was horrifying. And then, about a second later the bottom floor caved out and the building followed after that. And we saw the building collapse down all the way to the ground.”

and which buildings were they talking about?

World Trade Center 7
Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the WTC site
“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.”

Last edited:

World Trade Center 7
Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the WTC site
if they are all talking about WTC7 then how come it took HOURS after they all got out of it for it to collapse, if these explosions happened while they were still inside?
see, you dont even know what the fuck you are talking about

Craig Bartmer said:

Peter DeMarco said:

First Year NYU Medical Student interviewed on 1010 Wins Radio only a few minutes after the building’s collapse said:

On former Firefighter hears the building falling and describes it as Thoom Thoom Thoom; OK you go ahead and run with that. Cameras only blocks away did not register those thooms.... Neither did the seismic equipment.

A reporter who describes windows breaking out floor by floor going Pop pop pop..
I don't even think that's what we could see in the videos...

Then you have a nameless college student who saw the bottom floor cave out. Hmm. Where was he to see this happen since everyone to include first responders had been moved back away from the building because it was too dangerous to be near it?

And still; no audio......

First Year NYU Medical Student interviewed on 1010 Wins Radio only a few minutes after the building’s collapse said:

On former Firefighter hears the building falling and describes it as Thoom Thoom Thoom; OK you go ahead and run with that. Cameras only blocks away did not register those thooms.... Neither did the seismic equipment.

A reporter who describes windows breaking out floor by floor going Pop pop pop..
I don't even think that's what we could see in the videos...

Then you have a nameless college student who saw the bottom floor cave out. Hmm. Where was he to see this happen since everyone to include first responders had been moved back away from the building because it was too dangerous to be near it?

And still; no audio......

This is NISTs collapse model

NIST-collapse-model-building-7.jpg

Does this look like what we could see in the videos?

Fact: Despite adjusting its inputs to achieve the desired result, the NIST model does not come close to reproducing the observed collapse

"Truthers" are friggin' priceless.

They ignore the sound of floors pancaking and CHOOSE to believe the "boom, boom, boom" is explosives.
They ignore eye-witness accounts that a PLANE flew into the Pentagon, and not a missle.
They ignore the multitudes of complicity that would've had to been employed with virtually EVERYONE the direct attacks affected, including the jumpers, in order for this to have been any degree of an 'inside job'.

And they ignore this:

http://www.implosionworld.com/Article-WTC STUDY 8-06 w clarif as of 9-8-06 .pdf

I've seen pictures of some of the bodies that were inside that supposed "missle" that slammed into the Pentagon. The pictures were presented in evidence against Moussaoui at his trail. I'll refrain from posting the proper links to those pictures without someone asking to see them first. The pictures are quite graphic.

Last edited:
"Truthers" are friggin' priceless.

They ignore the sound of floors pancaking and CHOOSE to believe the "boom, boom, boom" is explosives.
They ignore eye-witness accounts that a PLANE flew into the Pentagon, and not a missle.
They ignore the multitudes of complicity that would've had to been employed with virtually EVERYONE the direct attacks affected, including the jumpers.

And they ignore this:

http://www.implosionworld.com/Article-WTC STUDY 8-06 w clarif as of 9-8-06 .pdf

I've seen pictures of the bodies that were inside that supposed "missle" that slammed into the Pentagon. The picture were presented in evidence against Moussaoui at his trail. I'll refrain from posting the proper links to those pictures without someone asking to see them first. The pictures are quite graphic.

Explosive Residues
Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the WTC site. In their paper, entitled Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, nine researchers, led by chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen, conclude:

REFERENCES

Harrit, Farrer, Jones, Ryan, Legge, Farnsworth, Roberts, Gourley, Larsen, “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,” Bentham Open Access, 2009. http://buildingwhat.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf

Forum List

Back