Chirlane McCray (de Blasio wife) wears jeans to Liu’s funeral

The left excuses rude behavior if it's their team.

What were you saying about excusing bad behavior? A lot of hate here from the right. All because she wore jeans to a funeral. Omg!

What a literal pig.

I didn't think anyone could make the Mooooch look good.... one of the few times I was wrong!

I'm surprised she even attended the funeral.

After all the guy being buried wasn't black. ..... :cool:

She was born a lesbian and now pretending to be heterosexual.

And the queers say they can't change.... Guess she's shown them they lie!
You're an idiot.
More rude behavior. What a compassionate guy. Hey, at least you didn't wear jeans to a funeral. That's worthy of the most vile hatred.
What vile hated?

Do you agree with her dress? Do you hate lesbians? Do you hate married woman? What exactly are you bitching about?
I'm not bitching. I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of some of the righties in the thread saying that she's rude while simultaneously lobbing rude personal attacks against her. Unwad your panties, bub.
I was right before. You're an idiot.

Pointing out her piss poor behavior as well as other facts isn't rude. Don't be so afraid

What were you saying about excusing bad behavior? A lot of hate here from the right. All because she wore jeans to a funeral. Omg!
You're an idiot.
More rude behavior. What a compassionate guy. Hey, at least you didn't wear jeans to a funeral. That's worthy of the most vile hatred.
What vile hated?

Do you agree with her dress? Do you hate lesbians? Do you hate married woman? What exactly are you bitching about?
I'm not bitching. I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of some of the righties in the thread saying that she's rude while simultaneously lobbing rude personal attacks against her. Unwad your panties, bub.
I was right before. You're an idiot.

Pointing out her piss poor behavior as well as other facts isn't rude. Don't be so afraid
You should get out more

Forum List

Back