Chirlane McCray (de Blasio wife) wears jeans to Liu’s funeral

Talk about picking the fly shit out of the pepper. I personally wouldn't wear jeans to a funeral.

Last edited:
Progressive/commies are just as classless as they are nasty people

Not as disgraceful as cops using a funeral for a political protest
Not as disgraceful as cops using a funeral for a political protest

"Disgraceful" began with the mayor.

There is a time and a place for everything

A funeral is generally not a good place for political protest
Generally, but not the case here.

Her wearing jeans at the funeral is , without exception, crass

There's a salutary practicality about many of the liberal clichés repeated and applauded tonight. But there's a creepy arrogance about them, too. The ceremony's closing speaker, Democratic Sen. Tom Harkin of Iowa, says Wellstone "never took himself too seriously" and "never had to proclaim his decency." Yet tonight, the men and women who purport to represent Wellstone's legacy are taking themselves quite seriously and constantly proclaiming their decency. "We can redeem the sacrifice of his life if you help us win this election for Paul Wellstone," Kahn tells the crowd. Somewhere, Wellstone must be turning on his cross.

The left excuses rude behavior if it's their team. Remember all the women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual abuse? Remember how NOW was continually demanding he be held accountable? Neither do I.

The left excuses rude behavior if it's their team.

What were you saying about excusing bad behavior? A lot of hate here from the right. All because she wore jeans to a funeral. Omg!

What a literal pig.

I didn't think anyone could make the Mooooch look good.... one of the few times I was wrong!

I'm surprised she even attended the funeral.

After all the guy being buried wasn't black. ..... :cool:

She was born a lesbian and now pretending to be heterosexual.

And the queers say they can't change.... Guess she's shown them they lie!

What were you saying about excusing bad behavior? A lot of hate here from the right. All because she wore jeans to a funeral. Omg!

What a literal pig.

I didn't think anyone could make the Mooooch look good.... one of the few times I was wrong!

You're an idiot.

What a literal pig.

You're an idiot.
More rude behavior. What a compassionate guy. Hey, at least you didn't wear jeans to a funeral. That's worthy of the most vile hatred.

What a literal pig.

You're an idiot.
More rude behavior. What a compassionate guy. Hey, at least you didn't wear jeans to a funeral. That's worthy of the most vile hatred.
What vile hated?

Do you agree with her dress? Do you hate lesbians? Do you hate married woman? What exactly are you bitching about?

What a literal pig.

You're an idiot.
What vile hated?

Do you agree with her dress? Do you hate lesbians? Do you hate married woman? What exactly are you bitching about?
I'm not bitching. I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of some of the righties in the thread saying that she's rude while simultaneously lobbing rude personal attacks against her. Unwad your panties, bub.

Forum List

Back