Chip Roy Dives Head First Into Abortion in epic speech: 'The American People Are Sick Of It!'

eh? My position is to hammer those who attract them here. That also has NOTHING to do with the topic but as generally the case.
exactly,, you want the people to follow the law but not the people in charge of stopping the crisis,, the government,,,

exactly,, you want the people to follow the law but not the people in charge of stopping the crisis,, the government,,,

Charge the people who came here illegally. Have you ever seen me argue against that? I have noted that coming here illegally is a misdemeanor so really the charge isn't a big deal. Hiring them is a felony though.

Charge them BOTH. I have argued against only charging one. You want to charge the employer and employee? I support that.

Charge the people who came here illegally. Have you ever seen me argue against that? I have noted that coming here illegally is a misdemeanor so really the charge isn't a big deal. Hiring them is a felony though.

Charge them BOTH. I have argued against only charging one. You want to charge the employer and employee? I support that.
what you argue against is the fed gov not securing the border like the law says they should,,

No. We're tired of finding out after a 4 year investigation that everything we've been saying for 7 years turned out to be 100% correct while you dumb-asses continue ignoring it as if it was never reported.
One wonders why there isn't a shit load of charges and convictions then. Durham a RINO?

Forum List

Back