Chinese Spy Balloons Crossed the U.S. Three Times Under Trump

FoQMGzFX0AA-lQt
LOL... You idiots didn't know that they US Navy turned them into hovering hunks of junk, just like this idiot your quoting.. Back then it was above his pay grade to know.

Let the scrambling and dissembling begin!

Too bad the MAGAts can only edit or delete their posts in this thread for a small window of time.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Too bad your bs originates on 2/5/2023, and not years prior when allegedly things happened.

We even have drone size THOR weapons. These things can protect our drones and take out enemy infrastructure albeit smaller in scope. We could have easily put up a drone and taken this balloon out electronically.

"
What was still considered science fiction in the 20th Century is fast becoming military reality in the 21st. Some, such as handheld “rayguns” are still a while off, and will require major advances in the size and longevity of small form factor power systems. Still, what only a few years ago required a military 747 to carry now is being fitted on Stryker combat vehicles and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).

In addition to destroying everything from a single smart phone to an entire continent’s critical infrastructure, permanently and without possibility of repair, high-power electromagnetic weapons offer a degree of stealth; their shrinking size and growing power make it difficult to identify the attacker. They are the perfect weapon for terrorists and saboteurs because they can strike silently, invisibly, and with total devastation.
"

Last edited:
So, now it comes out that Chinese spy balloons crossed the U.S. three times under Trump and they didn't tell anyone or do anything about it. Was it because of Trump's secret financial ties with China? Was it because he owed them tens of millions of dollars? Was it because he didn't want to reveal that he had a secret bank account in China? Is he now China Trump?

Suspected Chinese Spy Balloons Crossed Into U.S. 3 Times During Trump Administration

Suspected spy balloons from China crossed into the continental United States at least three times while Donald Trump was president, according to a statement Saturday by the Department of Defense citing an unnamed “senior defense official.”

“Chinese balloons briefly transited the continental United States at least three times during the prior administration,” the statement said. The Associated Press also reported that one other balloon crossed into the U.S. earlier in the Biden administration.
No they didn’t.

If it had happened the dems would have been all over it at the time. You morons are just covering for the retard that let it happen.

By the time I start holding my breath, that means you ain't long for this earth. Commie shill faggot.

I am aware you won't understand that; And that's good! :D
You can't even get off the couch without help. Or a crane. Wipe the cheetos dust off your wife beaters, you slob. 🤣

You forgot to include that these balloons had been rendered useless by our navy... Why would you omit such facts? Worse still is Biden refused to use these resources that our military has. Why?

View attachment 754598

This is how Trump made them inert hunks of junk and they ceased transmitting data after being pummeled by these. They have been in use since about 2014.
I thought it never happened? :auiqs.jpg:

You can't even get off the couch without help. Or a crane. Wipe the cheetos dust off your wife beaters, you slob. 🤣
How many pushups can you do within 1 minute, faggot? I bet you can't even do 30.
Never could ever in your life. Pussy.

I did 50 pushups to avoid going to the dean's office in jr. high. That was the option: Gimme 50 or go to the dean's office. I gave 50 on my knuckles. I'm a little shy of that these days for right now, that's changing, though.

Between 30-40 right now. Goal is up to 70-80.

Last edited:
How many pushups can you do within 1 minute, faggot? I bet you can't even do 30.
Never could ever in your life. Pussy.

I did 50 pushups to avoid going to the dean's office in jr. high. That was the option: Gimme 50 or go to the dean's office. I gave 50 on my knuckles. I'm a little shy of that these days for right now, that's changing, though.

Between 30-40 right now. Goal is up to 70-80.
☝️ The overcompensation is strong with this sissy. ☝️

So, now it comes out that Chinese spy balloons crossed the U.S. three times under Trump and they didn't tell anyone or do anything about it. Was it because of Trump's secret financial ties with China? Was it because he owed them tens of millions of dollars? Was it because he didn't want to reveal that he had a secret bank account in China? Is he now China Trump?

Suspected Chinese Spy Balloons Crossed Into U.S. 3 Times During Trump Administration

Suspected spy balloons from China crossed into the continental United States at least three times while Donald Trump was president, according to a statement Saturday by the Department of Defense citing an unnamed “senior defense official.”

“Chinese balloons briefly transited the continental United States at least three times during the prior administration,” the statement said. The Associated Press also reported that one other balloon crossed into the U.S. earlier in the Biden administration.
Well, if the Defense Department never heard about it, the Secretary of State never heard about it and even the former Director of NORAD never heard about it, you can be pretty certain that it never happened.

We even have drone size THOR weapons. These things can protect our drones and take out enemy infrastructure albeit smaller in scope. We could have easily put up a drone and taken this balloon out electronically.

"
What was still considered science fiction in the 20th Century is fast becoming military reality in the 21st. Some, such as handheld “rayguns” are still a while off, and will require major advances in the size and longevity of small form factor power systems. Still, what only a few years ago required a military 747 to carry now is being fitted on Stryker combat vehicles and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).

In addition to destroying everything from a single smart phone to an entire continent’s critical infrastructure, permanently and without possibility of repair, high-power electromagnetic weapons offer a degree of stealth; their shrinking size and growing power make it difficult to identify the attacker. They are the perfect weapon for terrorists and saboteurs because they can strike silently, invisibly, and with total devastation.
"
I forgot the link; StackPath

Now hold your breath and stomp your feet.
You lefty idiots don't have the least clue, do you? If the Director of Intelligence never heard about it, the Secretary of State never heard about it, the Defense Department never heard about it and even the former director of NORAD never heard about it, you can be pretty certain that it simply didn't happen except in the fevered minds of the Biden Administration in another effort to desperately engage in another "you too" claim without merit when caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Forum List

Back