Chinese, Latinos, Muslims, Africans are welcome, but not Whites from Europa.

José;4146045 said:
1945 - 1950

(through the 1952 and 1965 Immigration Acts that allowed massive non-white legal immigration into the US as well as relative tolerance towards illegal immigration, Baron must be one of the few individuals who have ever heard of those two laws that profoundly changed and are still changing America).

Baron knows it from his city NYC where whites are getting more and more became small minority. I'm missing here the appeals of conservative politicians to abolishment of this idiot Acts. The US is not Africa, China, India, Iraq or Korea. It is a country of whites!

José;4146265 said:
Baron wants the USA to become a safe haven for whites again j.

The America was founded by whites, was developed by hardly worked whites, but the fruits of it are being eaten by non-whites.Fine?

there is no danger of the US ever becoming an Islamic state that is just absolutely hillarious. Hispanics will be the majority by or if not before 2050 and they are pretty much Catholic and not Muslim. You are more in danger of being forced to learn how to make tortillas than you are to be forced to learn how to pray to Mecca.

there is no danger of the US ever becoming an Islamic state that is just absolutely hillarious. Hispanics will be the majority by or if not before 2050 and they are pretty much Catholic and not Muslim. You are more in danger of being forced to learn how to make tortillas than you are to be forced to learn how to pray to Mecca.

Only Muslims have 5 or 9 children pro family.

Only Muslims have 5 or 9 children pro family.

Well to be fair, Hispanics also have large families because of our beliefs in family unity..not because of catholic beliefs. I have 4 children and that is about the norm in my circle of friends. My STBX has a total of 8 brothers and sisters counting himself and my fiancee has six total in his family including him.

José;4146265 said:
Baron wants the USA to become a safe haven for whites again j.

The America was founded by whites, was developed by hardly worked whites, but the fruits of it are being eaten by non-whites.Fine?

No point in even bothering to highlight the obvious fallacies in that comment since you are only out to troll. GTFO troll.

Angelhair, examples of successful brown countries are Brazil, Chile,Argentina and Costa Rica.

HaHaHa,

thanks for your nice joke!

I'm not joking. All of these are successful countries in Latin America...where have you been? Let's take a look at some pictures and facts shall we...

Brazil has the fifth largest economy in the world putting it ahead of France, it is the 8th most powerful country in the world, it is the 9th richest country in the world beating out most countries in Europe, it is the 10th in oil manufacturing,

Chile, produces more than 1/3 of the world's copper, Chile is among the most stable South American countries, and it is the first South American country to be a member of the OECD, Unemployment stands at 8%.

Argentina, According to the United Nations, Argentina is one of the richest countries in the world. The Human Development Index is a comparative measure of life expectancy, literacy, education, standards of living, well being, and child-welfare.In 2006 Argentina was ranked 36th in the world with an HDI of 0.863, making it the highest ranked country in Latin America. It is categorised under the high level of human development, along with Chile (HDI 0.859), and Uruguay (0.851), the three Latino countries represented in the highest group. To give an idea in global terms, these countries can be seen on a par with many Eastern European countries, a couple of Gulf states, and several islands in the Caribbean.

So you were saying???

Is Argentina a "Third World Country"? | Martin and Hazel Frost

So very true.

The hispanic/latino/brown threat to the US white majority is real but the so-called islamic threat is a total joke.

José;4146322 said:
America must first give me a green card then it can become a country for whites again for all I care... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well pray that it be so. I have yet to see a country for browns be a successful country.

So you are saying America is a country for whites? :eusa_whistle:

Nope - just saying that latin american countries have not had any success in progressing or in doing for the masses. They have stagnated for decades and decades depending on their neighbor to the north to do for them. Case in point, they depend on the exodus of their people so that those countries, i.e. the USA, can hire them and send their earnings back to their countries. The proof is in the pudding people, why can't some of you not see it or admit it? Coming to the USA, btw, has nothing to do with the color of skin nor does it have anything to do with it ever being a country for whites only so don't buy into that twisted, racist mentality.

Good. Keep the Timothy McVeigh's out! God bless America.[/QUOTE

Timothy Mcveigh was ONE. And where is he now? There is not enough room to name all the people of other 'colors' and the crimes that were committed by them. When did this turn to being about 'color'???? One poster makes a dumb question/remark and everybody jumps on the 'color' bandwagon. Yes! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

José;4146045 said:
1945 - 1950

(through the 1952 and 1965 Immigration Acts that allowed massive non-white legal immigration into the US as well as relative tolerance towards illegal immigration, Baron must be one of the few individuals who have ever heard of those two laws that profoundly changed and are still changing America).

Baron knows it from his city NYC where whites are getting more and more became small minority. I'm missing here the appeals of conservative politicians to abolishment of this idiot Acts. The US is not Africa, China, India, Iraq or Korea. It is a country of whites!

where does it say that in the Constitution?

New Topics

Forum List

Back