Chinese Bank Hands Over Biden Financial Records

1) well, maybe then you don't understand the President of the United States has no control over Chinese Patent Law.

No kidding, but was it some kind of under the table favor for something? Don't you want it investigated?

2) The son? Jared's dad was never President. You seem to be confused. As far as the investment fund he's involved in, it's not a secret...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affinity_Partners

He is his son in law.

What is a secret is why he got 2 billion dollars from Saudi Arabia.

Do you want that investigated m

3) I don't either, but I am quite curious as to why a Delaware Guidance Counselor, daugher in law of the President, as well as his son, brother, and a fourth account simply labeled Biden, got cash directly to them...I know why Jared did, he is part of a major investment international investment fund....that money was given to the company to invest...

I'm curious about a lot of things but that doesn't mean I can demand the financial papers of a private citizen.

4) SA is not labeled a terrorist nation by the State Dept., in fact they are considered an ally. I answered the other part of that question already....the money was given to the company he works for to invest, it was money given to hm, unlike the Chinese cash to the Biden family

I didn't say they were am enemy. I said many of the terrorists from 9-11 were from their.

5)_ Cool story, why hasn't Biden released his business tax returns? Trumps were made public?

Legal experts call for President Biden to release corporate tax returns​

Legal experts on Wednesday called for President Biden to release corporate tax returns that account for more than $13 million in income that he and First Lady Jill Biden reported to the IRS between 2017 and 2019, in between his stints as vice president and commander in chief.

“The president’s past denials of any knowledge or involvement with his son’s business dealings now stands contradicted not only by witnesses and e-mails but also by Hunter Biden himself,” Turley wrote in an e-mail to The Post.

“Full disclosure and transparency would seem, at a minimum, warranted given the growing controversy.”

Biden likely to avoid IRS audit that could’ve revealed if he made money from Hunter’s deals​

Here are his taxes. Have fun.

6) No it's not, the thread is about the Chinese bank records and the cash given to the Xiden family...I am simply expressing an educated opinion as to why they might of been paid
Educated by what? Speculation?

They say the same thing.

Time will tell if you are or not.

So far all you have is the same empty words they did
No, i have people that arent unhinged claiming to have bank records. Thats a very specific thing. If those records dont exist, then they have no leads and their investigation will go nowhere. These people are not going to throw their career away for an investigation that goes nowhere.

Theses arent nebulous accusations about Russia collusion. They have names and dates about money transfers. This evidence is officially submitted to Congress. There is no lying about it. For you to even entertain that as a reasonable possibility means you are being intellectually dishonest.

No kidding, but was it some kind of under the table favor for something? Don't you want it investigated?

He is his son in law.

What is a secret is why he got 2 billion dollars from Saudi Arabia.

Do you want that investigated m

I'm curious about a lot of things but that doesn't mean I can demand the financial papers of a private citizen.

I didn't say they were am enemy. I said many of the terrorists from 9-11 were from their.

Here are his taxes. Have fun.

Educated by what? Speculation?
1) I have no doubt they were attempting to gain favor with the new President
2) No it's not...you can clearly see what they do, SA is investing...they gave money to an investment firm to help them invest in Israel, and the United States. In fact the Saudi Govt Soveign Wealth Fund objected to the investment, but apparently can and were overruled by the Public Wealth Fund....and the Dems in the House opened an investigation back in June of 2022.
3) Well you, yes....but the US Congress can.
4) you said they were a "terrorists country" - that is not true, the US State Department has not given them that title, in fact they are an ally in the region, and have been since FDR. You seem just desperate to deflect from the reality surrounding your cult leader and his family.
5) those are not his corp taxes. As I highlighted in the links I provided. trump's are public now, why can't Xiden disclose his?
6) so you don't know what the word hypothesis means?

No, i have people that arent unhinged claiming to have bank records.

You do not see them as unhinged because they are of your tribe. The other side does not think there people are unhinged.
You even use the same words.

If those records dont exist, then they have no leads and their investigation will go nowhere. These people are not going to throw their career away for an investigation that goes nowhere.

Why not? They have done it a dozen times before.

They have names and dates about money transfers. This evidence is officially submitted to Congress. There is no lying about it. For you to even entertain that as a reasonable possibility means you are being intellectually dishonest.

Time will tell little buddy. But I do admire you undying loyalty to your beloved. They must be very proud of you.

How do you feel about getting hoaxed that Cathy Bank is a Chinese bank controlled by the CCP?

You are such a rube! :lol:
That explains why it was founded in California my a Chinese immigrant....not surprised you think all immigrants to this country are controlled by their home country's Govt...xenophobic much?

Moreover the founder immigrated here in the 1930s, years before the CCP was even founded....but hey, don't let that get in the way of your bigoted, xenophobic viewpoint

That explains why it was founded in California my a Chinese immigrant....not surprised you think all immigrants to this country are controlled by their home country's Govt...xenophobic much?

Moreover the founder immigrated here in the 1930s, years before the CCP was even founded....but hey, don't let that get in the way of your bigoted, xenophobic viewpoint
Thank you for demonstrating Cathay Bank is not a Chinese bank controlled by the CCP as claimed by the rube in the OP.

I wonder how he and the other rubes feel about being hoaxed yet again by their propagandists.

Thank you for demonstrating Cathay Bank is not a Chinese bank controlled by the CCP as claimed by the rube in the OP.

I wonder how he and the other rubes feel about being hoaxed yet again by their propagandists.
The problem still remains, they handed over bank records to the House, showing Xiden family transactions from China.

Additionally, it is ok to say that it's a China-American Bank, as it does business in China...lots of business with China as the article correctly claimed.
While Cathay Bank was founded in the U.S. in 1962 and is currently headquartered in Chinatown, Los Angeles, they also house representative offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Taipei, according to its website. It also claims to be America’s oldest operating bank founded by Chinese Americans.

Maybe read the article.

The problem still remains, they handed over bank records to the House, showing Xiden family transactions from China.

Additionally, it is ok to say that it's a China-American Bank, as it does business in China...lots of business with China as the article correctly claimed.
While Cathay Bank was founded in the U.S. in 1962 and is currently headquartered in Chinatown, Los Angeles, they also house representative offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Taipei, according to its website. It also claims to be America’s oldest operating bank founded by Chinese Americans.

Maybe read the article.
Um...retard? Read the OP:

'A bank from China, let's face it, the Communist Party controls those types of institutions, they willingly gave us the documents that backed up the Treasury records."

The rube who started this topic was hoaxed yet again by his lying propagandists. And I will bet you 100 dollars he will keep going back to chow down on more manufactured bullshit by the same liars.

It's what you tards do.

That is what your party masters told you. And you would never question a thing they say.
No retard. They have the bank records. They aren’t going to jeopardize an entire investigation by showing everything prior to the conclusion. But you’re too stupid to realize that. And you never question your Dim masters. They say it’s a lie and you dutifully repeat it.

As I said earlier in the topic, the propagandists called it a "Chinese American" bank so in the pointy head of the rubes they would hear, "Chinese bank."

Now look at the topic title:

Chinese Bank Hands Over Biden Financial Records​

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

As I showed earlier in this topic, a lot of American banks do business in China. Lots of business.

Does that make Citi bank a "China-America bank", idiot? Does it make Bank of America a "China-American bank", moron?

Nope. The whole intent was to make the rubes believe Cathay Bank is a Chinese bank controlled by the CCP.

And it worked. The rubes totally swallowed that bullshit.

Ivanka received Chinese cash while she was a government employee in her daddy's White House.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!
Hey asshole, try staying on topic. And the topic isn’t your daily 5000 lies and raging TDS. Legitimate businesses retard. Now explain why Xiden and his family were getting money from the CCP. Or continue making yourself look like an ignorant uninformed ass.

'A bank from China, let's face it, the Communist Party controls those types of institutions, they willingly gave us the documents that backed up the Treasury records."

The rube who started this topic was hoaxed yet again by his lying propagandists. And I will bet you 100 dollars he will keep going back to chow down on more manufactured bullshit by the same liars.

It's what you tards do.
That was a quote from a person, not the writings of the author of the article....are you too dumb to know the differnence? The article correctly quoted him, and correctly discussed what the bank is

A great many people do business in China. And they put their money in American banks which have branches in China.

The Trumps do it. They did it while Trump was president.

Hunter Biden did it with an energy company in 2017. His father was not even in office.

A lot of people do it.

This is all one giant nothing burger.

As I showed earlier in this topic, a lot of American banks do business in China. Lots of business.

Does that make Citi bank a "China-America bank", idiot? Does it make Bank of America a "China-American bank", moron?

Nope. The whole intent was to make the rubes believe Cathay Bank is a Chinese bank controlled by the CCP.

And it worked. The rubes totally swallowed that bullshit.
what Chinese bank has citibank mergered with?

MarketAcquirer/statusAnnouncement dateConsideration
(US$)
Ref.
AustraliaNational Australia Bank2021-08-09882 million[86][better source needed]
Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, VietnamUnited Overseas Bank2022-01-133.36 billion[87][better source needed]
South KoreaWinding down "in phases"2021-10-25N/A[88]
PhilippinesUnionBank of the Philippines2021-12-23908 million[89][90][better source needed]
TaiwanDBS Bank2022-01-28706.6 million[91]
IndiaAxis Bank2022-03-301.6 billion
BahrainAhli United Bank2022-04-06Unknown[92]

It's what you tards do.
Hey asswipe, ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM. You just lost that $100 of your mommy’s money. Why did the Xiden family get paid by the CCP per bank records? You won’t answer it. It’s what a retard like you does.

Forum List

Back