Chinese Bank Hands Over Biden Financial Records

Who got the money from the CCP...and for what?
Trump did.

Trump will profit from Indonesian resort project that will get $500 million in Chinese loans in a deal sealed days before before his tweet ordering help for ZTE.

“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Ivanka Trump is closing down her fashion business to focus on her White House role

It's rather amazing how dembot cultist continue to repeat propaganda, and act like there is any truth to it, and well...ignore the real news, like this
Lol. She closed it after the parents were received. Your article is dated 2018. Good grief.

Are you daft? Why would Ivanka have patents approved for a business that was closed down.

Not to mention, as your own link states, she likely shut down because her clothing lines were being boycotted.

How can you do easily be duped?

Trump did.

Trump will profit from Indonesian resort project that will get $500 million in Chinese loans in a deal sealed days before before his tweet ordering help for ZTE.

“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.
haha
Lol. She closed it after the parents were received. Your article is dated 2018. Good grief.

Are you daft? Why would Ivanka have patents approved for a business that was closed down.

Not to mention, as your own link states, she likely shut down because her clothing lines were being boycotted.

How can you do easily be duped?
i am not sure why that matters? she had no control over when china granted patents.

what she did was close her businesses down after she took a job at rhe white house to focus on her new job…you know not developing clothing (why she was involved with china).

so why was xiden school guidance counselor daughter in law getting CCP cash? anything to do with the fact her father in law and been stealing govt property including classified material since he was a senator?

haha

i am not sure why that matters? she had no control over when china granted patents.

How do you know. Daddy was the president.

what she did was close her businesses down after she took a job at rhe white house to focus on her new job…you know not developing clothing (why she was involved with china).

After she had received the parents from china. The country Trump lied about having a bank account in. Whose son in law got 2 billion from the Saudis...remember them? Many Saudis were involved in 9-11.

so why was xiden school guidance counselor daughter in law getting CCP cash? anything to do with the fact her father in law and been stealing govt property including classified material since he was a senator?
I don't know. Why do you think the Biden's have to report their business dealings with you?

Biden didn't steal classified info but if you want to discuss it, make a thread and send me an invite.

Not one of you has yet to provide a single shred of evidence Joe Biden did business in China or received any money from China.

Got that?

It is manufactured bullshit which you idiots are parroting with NO evidence.

You look REALLY STUPID.
Hey, I'm just following your American free speech bullshit where you can say anything you want with no evidence whatsoever.

Biden took millions off Xi, the bastard.

Hey, I'm just following your American free speech bullshit where you can say anything you want with no evidence whatsoever.

Biden took millions off Xi, the bastard.
Yes, I understand the New Right has no qualms about bearing false witness while at the same time claiming we are a Christian nation.

I used to wonder why your heads did not explode from cognitive dissonance, but then I realized that would require cognition.

How do you know. Daddy was the president.

After she had received the parents from china. The country Trump lied about having a bank account in. Whose son in law got 2 billion from the Saudis...remember them? Many Saudis were involved in 9-11.

I don't know. Why do you think the Biden's have to report their business dealings with you?

Biden didn't steal classified info but if you want to discuss it, make a thread and send me an invite.
1) because he was President of the United States, not China
2) So? Just because many people that were born somewhere, were involved with something doesn't mean the entire country, or in fact the country they were born in has anything to do with it...xenophobic much? Jared has made no secret about his revolutionary project to help bring Israel and the Arab states together through investments with one another. The Xiden family however has repeatedly lied, Xiden claimed to have no knowledge of Hunter's foreign deals, but we have clear evidence that's not the case....why was Hallie, a school guidance counselor in Delaware getting cash from the Chinese? You keep deflecting from that, and bringing up things we KNOW the answers to, but you continue to bring up propaganda headlines that the truth has exposed.
3) the same reason so many felt the Trumps should....to make sure they aren't owned by foreign entities
4) Sure he didn't steal it.....they just so happened to end up at all his properties hidden for years. Why do I need to make another thread? This thread is discussing the foreign Chinese deals the Xidens had...I am trying to figure out why folks like Hallie got paid, that seems like a reasonable hypothesis as to why,

Speaking of Biden's daughter-in-law, exactly what were Ivanka Trump's qualification to work in the White House other than being daddy's daughter?

None. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

Her official government employee title was First Daughter and Advisor to the President.

Nepotism Is Okay If Trump Does It!

Speaking of Biden's daughter-in-law, exactly what were Ivanka Trump's qualification to work in the White House other than being daddy's daughter?

None. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

Her official government employee title was First Daughter and Advisor to the President.

Nepotism Is Okay If Trump Does It!
Nobody claimed she did.....but what does that have to do with the topic? Why was a school guidance counselor in Delaware getting cash from the Chinese?

If Joey wanted to have her come work at the White House, and she wasn't getting Chinese cash, that wouldn't be an issue.

Nobody claimed she did.....but what does that have to do with the topic? Why was a school guidance counselor in Delaware getting cash from the Chinese?

If Joey wanted to have her come work at the White House, and she wasn't getting Chinese cash, that wouldn't be an issue.
Ivanka received Chinese cash while she was a government employee in her daddy's White House.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!

Hunter Biden's money was made from China while Donald Trump was president.

Ivanka Trump's money was made from China while her daddy was president.

Which one is worse, retards?

1) because he was President of the United States, not China

No shit? What kind of comment is that?

2) So? Just because many people that were born somewhere, were involved with something doesn't mean the entire country, or in fact the country they were born in has anything to do with it...xenophobic much? Jared has made no secret about his revolutionary project to help bring Israel and the Arab states together through investments with one another.

But don't you want this investigated? The son of the president working as an ambassador, gets 2 billion dollars right after daddy looses the election from the same country Kushner was representing and the president is supporting for their golf endeavor and all you can say is, oh well?

The Xiden family however has repeatedly lied, Xiden claimed to have no knowledge of Hunter's foreign deals, but we have clear evidence that's not the case....

Where is this clear evidence?

why was Hallie, a school guidance counselor in Delaware getting cash from the Chinese? You keep deflecting from that, and bringing up things we KNOW the answers to, but you continue to bring up propaganda headlines that the truth has exposed.

I don't know why a private citizen got money from china.

Why did Kushner get 2 billion from a terrorists country he worked with while in the executive branch?

3) the same reason so many felt the Trumps should....to make sure they aren't owned by foreign entities

People thought Trump should release his tax returns. Biden already did this.

4) Sure he didn't steal it.....they just so happened to end up at all his properties hidden for years. Why do I need to make another thread? This thread is discussing the foreign Chinese deals the Xidens had...I am trying to figure out why folks like Hallie got paid, that seems like a reasonable hypothesis as to why,
Because your claim is off the thread topic but if.you want to go down that rabbit hole I can equally claim Trump stole classified materials, instructed justice for their return and is probably selling secrets to Saudi Arabia...which is why Kushner got 2 billion.

No shit? What kind of comment is that?

But don't you want this investigated? The son of the president working as an ambassador, gets 2 billion dollars right after daddy looses the election from the same country Kushner was representing and the president is supporting for their golf endeavor and all you can say is, oh well?

Where is this clear evidence?

I don't know why a private citizen got money from china.

Why did Kushner get 2 billion from a terrorists country he worked with while in the executive branch?

People thought Trump should release his tax returns. Biden already did this.

Because your claim is off the thread topic but if.you want to go down that rabbit hole I can equally claim Trump stole classified materials, instructed justice for their return and is probably selling secrets to Saudi Arabia...which is why Kushner got 2 billion.
1) well, maybe then you don't understand the President of the United States has no control over Chinese Patent Law.
2) The son? Jared's dad was never President. You seem to be confused. As far as the investment fund he's involved in, it's not a secret...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affinity_Partners
3) I don't either, but I am quite curious as to why a Delaware Guidance Counselor, daugher in law of the President, as well as his son, brother, and a fourth account simply labeled Biden, got cash directly to them...I know why Jared did, he is part of a major investment international investment fund....that money was given to the company to invest...
4) SA is not labeled a terrorist nation by the State Dept., in fact they are considered an ally. I answered the other part of that question already....the money was given to the company he works for to invest, it was money given to hm, unlike the Chinese cash to the Biden family
5)_ Cool story, why hasn't Biden released his business tax returns? Trumps were made public?

Legal experts call for President Biden to release corporate tax returns​

Legal experts on Wednesday called for President Biden to release corporate tax returns that account for more than $13 million in income that he and First Lady Jill Biden reported to the IRS between 2017 and 2019, in between his stints as vice president and commander in chief.

“The president’s past denials of any knowledge or involvement with his son’s business dealings now stands contradicted not only by witnesses and e-mails but also by Hunter Biden himself,” Turley wrote in an e-mail to The Post.

“Full disclosure and transparency would seem, at a minimum, warranted given the growing controversy.”

Biden likely to avoid IRS audit that could’ve revealed if he made money from Hunter’s deals​

6) No it's not, the thread is about the Chinese bank records and the cash given to the Xiden family...I am simply expressing an educated opinion as to why they might of been paid

Oh, look. A tard is manufacturing bullshit in real time! Just like his propagandists who lie to him.

What a good little rube you are!

Which part is BS? By chance is it the suggestion the Chinese pay the Bidens so well because of their charm and good looks?

Forum List

Back