Chinchillas

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
No pics..sorry we are working on that.I was wondering if anyone else has a chinchilla. We had a breeding pair,but the female passed away. Our male is a black one and sooo cute!!!!

I don't have one but always wanted one. They look awesome! I really don't know much about them though and what caring for them entails. Are they friendly? Do they bite? Are they messy?

Oh those chinchillas are truly different looking, they are cute! they had a few over at Petco here, but I was there over the weekend and none left. I have never seen a black one, so krisy that would be interesting to see when you can get a pic

Yes Evil, would also like to see the dwarfs too!

I bought my daughter one years ago - It was cool while it lived.

Anyone have a sugar glider? DK and I had one of those but had to sell it when we moved. We want to get another one - they are SO cute!

I'll have my husband take a pic tomorrow and put it up. I think they are great pets. They don't stink and aren't messy. They do take dust baths which is basically some kind of earth you can buy at the pet store and they have to roll in it every few days because they have a lot of natural oils under that soft fur. If you put it in an enclosed are like a small box,it won't get all over. They are very smart too and can be taught tricks which a lot of people don't know. Pretty low maintenance. You ought to think about one jim!

Oh,and no monitor food sir evil!!! LOL!

Forum List

Back