China’s Carbon Output Now Twice That of the Entire Developed World

No. I do care about their emissions. I care about everyone's emissions because we ALL have to stop if this is going to work. What I don't like to hear is the ignorant, shortsighted and jingoistic proposition that we shouldn't have to do anything until they do. That is simply childish bullshit.
Sure you care. That’s why you spin and lie for people who own multiple mansions and private jets who let Chinas carbon output skyrocket without a peep.

Your manmade global warming scam is just political bullshit to help the ChiComs.

Same basic thing - you don’t give a shit about the environment. You lie and spin for people who promote China spewing carbon more than all developed nations combined.
Believing that China, like every nation on the planet, should reduce their CO2 emissions does not require badmouthing Democrats. You people are smart like rock, swift like tree.

Democrats can't make up their minds. On one hand they want a virtue signaling "green" energy policy and on the other hand they want shit cheap and reliable and raise hell when they don't get it. Let oil prices spike and listen to their cries to increase production. Better yet listen to their Democrat leaders take credit for increasing oil production. It's hilarious.

Believing that China, like every nation on the planet, should reduce their CO2 emissions does not require badmouthing Democrats. You people are smart like rock, swift like tree.
You sure badmouth conservatives all of the time for not being suckered into your climate myth. Thanks for admitting

A. You lied saying you go after both sides
B. This climate scam is only about politics and helping the ChiComs overpower America.
C. You don’t give diddly squat about carbon output.

You sure badmouth conservatives all of the time for not being suckered into your climate myth. Thanks for admitting
I try my best to badmouth individuals or identifiable groups or organizations. I have repeatedly noted that generalized comments such as you've just been making about democrats are absolutely guaranteed to be incorrect.
A. You lied saying you go after both sides
I did not and you haven't even attempted to show that I have.
B. This climate scam is only about politics and helping the ChiComs overpower America.
This global warming issue is about a dangerous temperature trend the cause of which is undeniably human GHG emissions.
C. You don’t give diddly squat about carbon output.
Now you are simply lying.

I try my best to badmouth individuals or identifiable groups or organizations. I have repeatedly noted that generalized comments such as you've just been making about democrats are absolutely guaranteed to be incorrect.

I did not and you haven't even attempted to show that I have.

This global warming issue is about a dangerous temperature trend the cause of which is undeniably human GHG emissions.

Now you are simply lying.
You’re lying AGAIN.
You and your cult only whine about America needs to do more.
While never even bringing up the fact that Chinas economy is smaller than ours yet their carbon emissions are 220% that of ours.

If you’re cult was concerned about carbon emissions you’d be demanding sanctions against China.

But you don’t because your only agenda is to cripple the West on behalf of the ChiComs.

You’re lying AGAIN.
I have never lied.
You and your cult only whine about America needs to do more.
Forgive me for being a citizen
While never even bringing up the fact that Chinas economy is smaller than ours yet their carbon emissions are 220% that of ours.
China has gone from third world status to first world status in a matter of years.
If you’re cult was concerned about carbon emissions you’d be demanding sanctions against China.
Our "cult" is concerned about carbon emissions
But you don’t because your only agenda is to cripple the West on behalf of the ChiComs.
And why would I do that?

I have never lied.

Forgive me for being a citizen

China has gone from third world status to first world status in a matter of years.

Our "cult" is concerned about carbon emissions

And why would I do that?
Hilarious how you excuse China for putting out more carbon than all developed nations combined.

And not a peep from you envirowhackos except to defend them just as you did.

You care nothing about carbon emissions, your actions tell everyone.

Hilarious how you excuse China for putting out more carbon than all developed nations combined.
Quote me doing that or retract this falsehood
And not a peep from you envirowhackos except to defend them just as you did.
I'm not defending them. I am simply stating facts.
You care nothing about carbon emissions, your actions tell everyone.
The only action of mine of which you and everyone else here have any possibility of being familiar, is my typing.

Quote me doing that or retract this falsehood

I'm not defending them. I am simply stating facts.

The only action of mine of which you and everyone else here have any possibility of being familiar, is my typing.
I’m still waiting for that link of you blasting Democrats for not doing anything about China destroying the planet with pollution.

So unless you’ve posted about it repeatedly, you don’t give a damn about carbon emissions.
1691591441009.jpeg

I’m still waiting for that link of you blasting Democrats for not doing anything about China destroying the planet with pollution.
I suspect that global warming will have resolved itself before that happens.
So unless you’ve posted about it repeatedly, you don’t give a damn about carbon emissions.
Posted about Democrats and China? I've got a better idea. We could talk about the environment and you could take your political comments to the politics forum.

I suspect that global warming will have resolved itself before that happens.

Posted about Democrats and China? I've got a better idea. We could talk about the environment and you could take your political comments to the politics forum.
I agree. Your manmade global warming myth will long be over before any of you Leftards say anything negative about your ChiCom pollution masters.

I agree. Your manmade global warming myth will long be over before any of you Leftards say anything negative about your ChiCom pollution masters.
Or before Trump supporters say anything negative about his boss, Comrade Putin.

Why do you think China is putting out so much CO2?

Forum List

Back