China vows to defend itself at all costs if U.S. attacks North Korea

China has proven in the past it will react to any U.S. attack on N. Korea....in fact their military is very likely itching for a opportunity to demonstrate their new capabilities....I think it will not be a Nuclear sort of reaction but they will inflict serious casualties on American Forces if we attack N. Korea.....yes China has used N. Korea for their own purposes and most likely still are....I think people will be shocked at what China does if we attack N. Korea....unfortunately for America Obama left our military in very poor shape.

Hopefully, The Donald will be able to negotiate some sort of deal with China regarding N. Korea....but I am not overly optimistic about that....if Russia joined in with us then it might be possible to get a deal...but I do not see that as too likely....both China and Russia want to take America down a notch or two. Interesting times we live in.

Last edited:
They're just probing to see if Trump is the America hating, weakling loser Obama was, is all. The usual suspects do that with every new President since FDR.

So a massive war with china is somehow better. You're scum.

I do not think China wants a massive war....they would like a limited engagement wherein they are able to inflict serious losses on American Forces....The China of today has made huge military advancements...their Generals are very aggressive to the point of being reckless and they carry much influence on Chinese Policy.

Trump is still at this point an unknown factor....just how far is he willing to go to rid N. Korea of nukes? No one really knows...is he capable of using nukes if needed? I suspect if he goes that route they will be of the sort that does not create all that much radioactivity in the environment....aka a Neutron Bomb.

China has proven in the past it will react to any U.S. attack on N. Korea....in fact their military is very likely itching for a opportunity to demonstrate their new capabilities....I think it will not be a Nuclear sort of reaction but they will inflict serious casualties on American Forces if we attack N. Korea.....yes China has used N. Korea for their own purposes and most likely still are....I think people will be shocked at what China does if we attack N. Korea....unfortunately for America Obama left our military in very poor shape.

Hopefully, The Donald will be able to negotiate some sort of deal with China regarding N. Korea....but I am not overly optimistic about that....if Russia joined in with us then it might be possible to get a deal...but I do not see that as too likely....both China and Russia want to take America down a notch or two. Interesting times we live in.

Actually NK was a Stalin colony; Stalin suckered Mao into joining in, and then ran from it when it caused problems for him in Europe. Mao was stuck with it or lose 'face', and since he was never in the least concerned with losing hundreds of thousands of lives even in peace time, as far as he was concerned it really cost him nothing to send human waves against the UN forces. Today is a much different set of realities for the Red Chinese, and when they weigh what they would lose elsewhere versus what they would gain by propping up some little gimp and holding on to NK, they see more to lose than gain.

NK is in very dire straits, and sooner or later the crazy idiot is going to actually launch an attack on Japan or the South anyway, in the hopes of extorting something out of the West, the same as palestinians and islamists in in general do now. There is no point in waiting and letting the crazy moron fire the first shots, not with the idiot having nukes. Most of his forces would probably race for the border and surrender anyway; it's highly doubtful his regime would stand more than a week if he started a war; his own generals will likely kill him the first day.

Last edited:

"Proven in the past"? When, the Korean War?

Essentially North Korea is allied with China that's why Chinese government defeds Pyongyang.
Maybe the best thing for all is doing nothing.
North Korea just talks but I don't think Kim Jong Un wants to be in war against USA or any other country :)

Kim Jong Un wants to puff himself up in front of his own people
In spite of his bluster, he does not have many cards to play
Even he realizes his nuclear capabilities would only result in his country being wiped off the map

Essentially North Korea is allied with China that's why Chinese government defeds Pyongyang.
North Korea just talks but I don't think Kim Jong Un wants to be in war against USA or any other country :)

Even he realizes his nuclear capabilities would only result in his country being wiped off the map

Kim Jong acts out because he believes China will protect him...without China he is nothing and would be dealt with quickly and easily..........the real problem is China...the upcoming meeting with Trump in Florida will be very interesting....it comes down to do they want peace or are they playing the N. Korea card to try and humiiate Trump?

Kim Jong acts out because he believes China will protect him...without China he is nothing and would be dealt with quickly and easily..........the real problem is China...the upcoming meeting with Trump in Florida will be very interesting....it comes down to do they want peace or are they playing the N. Korea card to try and humiiate Trump?

He doesn't need to be protected. Nobody has any interest in invading N Korea

His biggest threat is internal and his paranoia has him killing off potential rivals. Ultimately, I expect a military coup to bring him down

Forum List

Back