China unveils 'world's fastest' train with top speed of 370mph

Well, 25% of their energy comes from renewables,

I would take that number with a grain of salt. Chinese state-run media isn't subject to "fact-checking"

509955b3ecad042a0700001d.jpg

Okay, and?

China has a population that is, with the exception of India, at least 4 times bigger than the third largest country.
I was just saying that things are getting worse there, no matter what kind of propaganda the Chinks put out.

I was just saying that things are getting worse there, no matter what kind of propaganda the Chinks put out.

Well, what do you mean by "getting worse"?

Perhaps China opened these power plants in order to replace older plants that were more polluting. More modern technology = less polluting.

And China has got better. Six years ago China was at a peak where cities were really bad, and the pollution levels have GONE DOWN. Now, I know this from experienced.

2015 and 2016 saw DROPS in CO2 emissions, for example.

And we are crushing our own economy and bringing in dependent people through our border....people that can't care for themselves and have zero skills....China is a lot smarter than Joe and his nutbag staff.....

Well they got their leg in when trump was there. Remember his silly folly over the tariffs? He said the Chinese would pay for it. He said the Mexicans would pay for the wall.

When they saw an idiot pulling the levers they pounced. Thank you Donny.

Perhaps China opened these power plants in order to replace older plants that were more polluting. More modern technology = less polluting.

And China has got better. Six years ago China was at a peak where cities were really bad, and the pollution levels have GONE DOWN. Now, I know this from experienced.

So have you memorized the whole little red book yet? Or just some of it?

Well they got their leg in when trump was there. Remember his silly folly over the tariffs? He said the Chinese would pay for it. He said the Mexicans would pay for the wall.

When they saw an idiot pulling the levers they pounced. Thank you Donny.
Mexico was paying for the wall by holding illegal's inside Mexico and China is still paying Trump's tariffs...Joe has left those in place...because it was necessary....and the right thing to do for America...I know how that must make you sick....

Mexico was paying for the wall by holding illegal's inside Mexico and China is still paying Trump's tariffs...Joe has left those in place...because it was necessary....and the right thing to do for America...I know how that must make you sick....

In another thread they were saying how Mexicans are pouring over the border in droves so that's bullshit.

China put tariffs on every thing which is exported to America. That increases the price to the American consumer yet you stupidly believe the Chinese are paying for that??
You have no idea what your talking about.

In another thread they were saying how Mexicans are pouring over the border in droves so that's bullshit.

China put tariffs on every thing which is exported to America. That increases the price to the American consumer yet you stupidly believe the Chinese are paying for that??
You have no idea what your talking about.
Trump had the flow stopped because migrants were not allowed into the USA which is where they want to go....Mexico worked with Trump...it was working because no one wanted to pay someone to bring them to the border if they have almost zero chance to get in....Joe undid that on day one and look what happened....
You have no idea what you are talking about...the tariffs on Chinese goods are still in effect....Joe has not removed them....look it up and learn something other than what you are sold on CNN...

So have you memorized the whole little red book yet? Or just some of it?

So, your "argument" is that either I get on board with your bullshit narrative, or I'm a Chinese Communist?

Nothing in between? Forget reality, forget facts, no, we all have to pump some bullshit agenda?

Fuck off.

Trump had the flow stopped because migrants were not allowed into the USA which is where they want to go....Mexico worked with Trump...it was working because no one wanted to pay someone to bring them to the border if they have almost zero chance to get in....Joe undid that on day one and look what happened....
You have no idea what you are talking about...the tariffs on Chinese goods are still in effect....Joe has not removed them....look it up and learn something other than what you are sold on CNN...

Firstly, trump said Mexico will pay for the wall and they didn't. It is a blatant lie. He had to raid some veterans funds to get it started and got money off Congress.
So who do you think paid for it, dickhead.

I have never said the tariffs were lifted. My.point is trump said the tariffs applied by China on American exports will be paid by China. That is bullshit. Those tariffs made lots of imports more expensive in America. That is how it works dickhead.

I know my facts are right and you are completely wrong. I don't need CNN for me to formulate facts. You clearly know nothing or are prepared to lie your way through the debate because you are ignorant to the facts. You are blinded and paranoid believing everything trump did was to help America but forgot he is a liar like you and you fell for the idiot.

So don't tell me to get educated you fool.
I've forgotten more than you will ever learn.
Get some facts before you attack me.

The Obama Momma pushes Climate Change and Covid end of the world Soviet/Nazi/1984 massive propagandist agendas. He has beach front homes and properties. He parties with no masks and many of the people have no vaccinations, and he does one thing while telling others to do another while following a dystopian government changing views every few days or less on the same agenda. We will impoverish another ten million working people with families totaling a few times more or more then that with the massive tax increases for clean energy. And that does not include the inflation from printing up tens of trillions of dollar of more fiat fraud currency.

The Obama Momma pushes Climate Change and Covid end of the world Soviet/Nazi/1984 massive propagandist agendas. He has beach front homes and properties. He parties with no masks and many of the people have no vaccinations, and he does one thing while telling others to do another while following a dystopian government changing views every few days or less on the same agenda. We will impoverish another ten million working people with families totaling a few times more or more then that with the massive tax increases for clean energy. And that does not include the inflation from printing up tens of trillions of dollar of more fiat fraud currency.

Both sides push their agenda.

But I don't think you can even show that green energy would leave people without jobs.

Putting rovers on mars, developing their military, A.I and worlds fastest train. A "developing nation", that is given special trading status.

The CCP are laughing all the way to the bank and into foreign nations control centres.

China has unveiled a prototype for the world’s fastest train capable of traveling at over 370mph, according to state media.

The maglev train, unveiled in the coastal city of Qingdao, will “levitate” above the track with no contact between the body and rail. Its cars will be suspended, driven and guided using electromagnetic force.

The only resistance for the train, will come from the air, state media said, adding that no rail lines yet exist that can accommodate its speed.

At 370mph, the journey time between Beijing and Shanghai will be just two and a half hours. It currently takes high-speed trains almost six hours take to complete the 700-mile trip.

Yea it's a train that is claimed to go 370. But IS IT SAFE?

You do know that China doesn't have all of these pesky regulations regarding safety like we do, right?

We could have done this if we hadn't wasted our wealth in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria, etc.

No we couldn't have, not now atleast because what's most important is renaming dams, and streets to ensure not a single person till the end of time is offended. That's what important to the USA, feelings.

Forum List

Back