China To Taiwan: America Will Abandon You

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Biden sent a clear message to all the bad guys - the world is yours.
1629159232424.png

I have said it for years...if Taiwan thinks we are gonna risk a world war for their ass...they have another thing comin.

AS IT SSHOULD BE.

We shouldn't be risking our nation over some island in the Pacific.

I hope this Afghan thing will finally convince Americans to just STOP supporting this kind of shit.

I have said it for years...if Taiwan thinks we are gonna risk a world war for their ass...they have another thing comin.

AS IT SSHOULD BE.

I hope this Afghan thing will finally convince Americans to just STOP supporting this kind of shit.
Yes, pisses you off we stopped Hitler.

View attachment 526819
India is already negotiating with the Taliban. They will be gone soon and we will no longer get our tech support from some guy with horrible English claiming his name is Bob.

Taiwan should be more than nervous after watching this and what we allowed to happen to Hong Kong.

View attachment 526819

Here's the thing.

Legally, we'd have no business interfering in a war between Taiwan and China.

According to our own policies, and the UN, Taiwan is part of China.

We don't recognize it as a country. We have no embassy. No country recognizes it, they recognize Beijing as the legitimate gov't of China.

Now, if Taiwan does something asspoundingly stupid like trying to declare independence, China would invade. They'd have to. Otherwise they'd be dealing with a lot of other autonomous regions trying to pull the same shit.

The reality- China and Taiwan have kind of a co-dependent relationship. Taiwan needs goods from China, China needs investment from Taiwan.

Taiwan will be fine.

AS IT SSHOULD BE.

That is some grade A stupidity son.

First of. "another "THINK" coming. Those fucking morons in Judas Priest made so many ignorant fools.

Then we need to look at the fact that we have a 60 year treaty with Taiwan. The Nazi democrats have no honor - they are gutter scum - but America honors our treaties. But more than that, China is the biggest foreign threat we face - democrats are the greatest threat, but China and the democrats are allies. To let Taiwan fall to China would destroy the Semiconductor market and severely damage our economy and our ability to defend the nation - both goals of the democrats and their Chinese masters, but very bad for America.

Forum List

Back