China to provide military aid to Russia

Maybe

But the russian invasion of a sovereign neighbor is not fake news
True, but it could actually have something to do with it, but we won't ever know until these current politician's are long gone into retirement or worse they get us expired as a result of.

I didnt like it but I imagine putin had a good laugh over it

Russia works hard to discredit US presidents whichever party they represent

And here lib Americans were doing it for them
Helsinki.

Trump made his own bed.

True, but it could actually have something to do with it, but we won't ever know until these current politician's are long gone into retirement or worse they get us expired as a result of.
I keep thinking about Switzerland which does not have nukes and is surrounded by NATO

What do they know that the Russians dont know?

Which election do you have in mind?
True, games have been played for a long time, but people keep getting smarter and smarter, so it's getting harder and harder to get away with the game's... Ask Alec Murdaugh about it.

Helsinki is the capital of Finland. Trump and Putin had negotiations there in 2018.
Hmmmm, do you have any on the content of the meeting ? If not, then I retort back to we as a nation have always met with adversarial government's and their leader's. But Trump wasn't allowed to after he had been set up by the Clinton's telling lie's about Trump through a false dossier and false narrative created eh ??

Not sure what you mean ... Switzerland ?
Russia says they are afraid if NATO and thats their excuse for invading Ukraine

Yet Switzerland had no fear of NATO at all

How come?

Are the Swiss stupid or is Putin full of shit?

Russia says they are afraid if NATO and thats their excuse for invading Ukraine

Yet Switzerland had no fear of NATO at all

How come?

Are the Swiss stupid or is Putin full of shit?
And why do Russian elites spend their money on villas and luxury properties in NATO countries?

Forum List

Back