China Threatens Real War at Any Time.

Are you addressing me, duck? Don't flatter yourself. I go to reputable sources for my information. You are not one of them so you are incapable of answering any questions.
That gurgling noise doesn't qualify. We're finished for today unless you can add something to the discussion.

Is China bluffing or is this a measure of their determination to not be pushed around in their own sphere of influence?
It certainly does fit the pattern for America's determination to expand it's influence and uncontested power world wide.
It might just be that China sees Joe Biden as weak enough to push around. The world is a tough neighborhood. Any weaknesses will be exploited.

Of course it might also be true that China has damning evidence involving either Joe or Hunter Biden that they can use as blackmail.

It might just be that China sees Joe Biden as weak enough to push around. The world is a tough neighborhood. Any weaknesses will be exploited.
I would suggest that China pays little attention to the behaviour or whims of America's president. No president is going to turn renegade against the will of the military establishment and survive! Kennedy actually didn't even get close to controlling the outcome on the US stance on Cuba before he was so violently snuffed.
Of course it might also be true that China has damning evidence involving either Joe or Hunter Biden that they can use as blackmail.
I don't consider that to be realistic, but I'm all for keeping this discussion alive!

So let's consider the possibilities of China using something against Biden that would fulfill their agenda?

Really? At least you've proposed more substance than the pissant, albeit a bit farfetched. Don't let your domestic politics becoming confused with foreign policy.

Is China bluffing or is this a measure of their determination to not be pushed around in their own sphere of influence?
It certainly does fit the pattern for America's determination to expand it's influence and uncontested power world wide.
China is bluffing. They know very well they are a medium sized frog in a small pond.

China's policy for many years was to reintegrate Taiwan with mainland China.
It's still not certain that the US will meddle with military force but China is certainly showing its own resolve to react proactively to the threat.

If not for US interference, China would still be patiently waiting for Taiwan to decide to align with China as a united whole.

This is why the Vietnam situation is so instructive again.
Yeah, just like it did with Macau and Hong Kong. Make a lot of promises then renege on them. China has wanted to take over Taiwan ever since the day the Nationalist Chinese moved there after losing the civil war, so their attitude is nothing new.

I would suggest that China pays little attention to the behaviour or whims of America's president. No president is going to turn renegade against the will of the military establishment and survive! Kennedy actually didn't even get close to controlling the outcome on the US stance on Cuba before he was so violently snuffed.

I don't consider that to be realistic, but I'm all for keeping this discussion alive!

So let's consider the possibilities of China using something against Biden that would fulfill their agenda?

Really? At least you've proposed more substance than the pissant, albeit a bit farfetched. Don't let your domestic politics becoming confused with foreign policy.
There is a lot of smoke around Hunter Biden’s laptop and where there is smoke there often is fire (especially if a Democrat is involved).

In our nation today we have a two layered justice system. It looks like the FBI and the DOJ have decided to basically ignore Hunter Biden’s laptop and the evidence on it. I actually suspect the FBI will state (if put under enough pressure) that they the lost chain of custody on the laptop and therefore it can’t be relied upon for evidence. That’s an old trick the FBI has used before.

Now of course if the laptop belonged to Don Jr. the FBI and DOJ would by now be prosecuting both Don JR., and Trump himself on a number of charges.

And now for a bit of humor.

I know Hunter and Joe will waltz away scot-free like other good Democrats always do including BLM and Antifa protestors. The two tiered system of justice is one of the biggest problems in our nation today and may in the end be the straw that breaks the Union‘s back.

Unfortunately there isn’t much I can do about that so I might as well find something funny to laugh at.

China can’t even fight India, so they are nothing but a paper Tiger !

Well tell China to stop funding the Cartels in Mexico and Central America…

I noticed China lovers never want to discuss China and Russia mess around in Mexico, Central and South America but want to lecture about how the U.S. shouldn’t be in their part of the World.

If you don’t like people playing with your toys and backyard then stay out of our backyard!
China is still occupying parts of India

There have been border skirmishes in the past few years but no real battles. To suggest that India worries China at all is nonsense.

China is still occupying parts of India

There have been border skirmishes in the past few years but no real battles. To suggest that India worries China at all is nonsense.
China can’t even win against India and China is a Paper Tiger like their bitch in Russia…

Forum List

Back