China seeks military base in south America

China wants to build a military base in a little country called Equatorial Guinea This is something for globalists and china apologists to consider

NO PROBLEM. I'm sure General Milley will call them up to tell them not to worry-- no matter what, Joe Biden won't attack but if he does, Mark will be sure to call and warn them ahead of time. :eusa_whistle:

How do you think they feel about our bases in Korea and Japan?
For them, we can do anything we want because we're America. We can even kill millions of women and children with no repercussions and that is perfectly fine with them.

pknopp Are you saying we are "just as bad" as the CCP?

You understand what I am saying. We are hypocrites. If you want another country to not do something, you don't do it yourself. We have bases all around the world. How about we try bringing our military home?

You understand what I am saying. We are hypocrites. If you want another country to not do something, you don't do it yourself. We have bases all around the world. How about we try bringing our military home?
dems would love their brutal chicom tyrants to have a base close to the US .

We lost our moral standing in the world by invading Iraq and haven't done nearly enough to get any of it back. So now China has become an expansionist power and we cannot really say why it is bad for them to prop up some kleptocratic government for the sake of projecting their power abroad.

NO PROBLEM. I'm sure General Milley will call them up to tell them not to worry-- no matter what, Joe Biden won't attack but if he does, Mark will be sure to call and warn them ahead of time. :eusa_whistle:
I think milley is a partisan hack and a political fool

But at this time he’s all we have

and I very much hope he’s competent at his trade as a military man

How do you think they feel about our bases in Korea and Japan?
I dont give a shit how they feel

No, I take that back

So hope our military prowess will convince china not to go to war with us

Last edited:
I dont give a shit how they feel

No, I take that back

I hope our military prowess convince china not to go to war with us

There is a zero chance we could beat a country with 1.5 billion people.

Forum List

Back