China Now Has World's Fastest Supercomputer: And the GOP Helped

For Democrats:
Mathematician 86%
Scientist 81%
Professor 86%
Science Teacher 97%
Biologist 84%

For Republicans
Plastic Surgeon 65% (doesn’t surprise me, talk about "squishy")

Just curious. Which subjects do you think there would be more "conservative" scientists?
I suspect it wouldn't involve:
Evolution
Geology
Plate Tectonics
Biology
Physiology
Botany
Astronomy
Genetics

They all touch on "old earth" and "evolution". Not popular with Republicans. Even you have to admit that.
I'm under no obligation to validate your bigotry. Fuckwit.

LOL. But you already have. Anyone that has any scientific background at all knows of the disdain that the present Conservatives hold for science. Just look at the lies they fabricate to counter the evidence that the scientists are presenting concerning global warming.
You don't have a scientific background, except as perhaps a subject. :lol: All you have is bigotry against and hatred for conservatives, and a mindless propensity to believe what you're told.

I'm under no obligation to validate your bigotry. Fuckwit.

LOL. But you already have. Anyone that has any scientific background at all knows of the disdain that the present Conservatives hold for science. Just look at the lies they fabricate to counter the evidence that the scientists are presenting concerning global warming.
You don't have a scientific background, except as perhaps a subject. :lol: All you have is bigotry against and hatred for conservatives, and a mindless propensity to believe what you're told.

I love it when conservatives accuse liberals of having, "a mindless propensity to believe what you're told". It's the height of irony.

I love it when conservatives accuse liberals of having, "a mindless propensity to believe what you're told". It's the height of irony.
No irony at all. I can open up any random HuffPo or DU thread and read the exact same things you write. :lol:

Meanwhile, perhaps you can tell us all about your scientific background. You know, the one you claim conservatives don't have.

This rdean person,ether is the type that is always jabbing people just to get a response and can't possibly believe what its keeps puking out,but hey is a gas to read the responses,or is a total dim wit. 80/20 its the later.

So China has no right to better their society?? Develop their own technologies,advance themselves??

Thought the "liberal" mind would be well ........liberal tolerant and excepting of change,guess not! I'll fall back on the rdean being a twisted shit that just likes to stir the pot for some unknown to the rational world reasoning.

So China has no right to better their society?? Develop their own technologies,advance themselves??

Thought the "liberal" mind would be well ........liberal tolerant and excepting of change,guess not! I'll fall back on the rdean being a twisted shit that just likes to stir the pot for some unknown to the rational world reasoning.

Rdean is only using China as a stick to beat the GOP with. He doesn't actually give a damn about the Chinese people.

You're right. I don't give a damn about the Chinese people. But I do care about Americans. A view that is apparently not shared by Republicans.

They hate it when they see "Made in America". Go figure.

Don't worry, dean is hardly a depiction of the left. He is just being hateful and rather ignorant in that it is not always America that does firsts or has the best of everything all the time. We have had the best computers for decades and the Chinese build ONE and suddenly the right has done it with a complete lack of any reasoning or thought. What can you do...

Don't worry, dean is hardly a depiction of the left. He is just being hateful and rather ignorant in that it is not always America that does firsts or has the best of everything all the time. We have had the best computers for decades and the Chinese build ONE and suddenly the right has done it with a complete lack of any reasoning or thought. What can you do...

The right build a computer? Like that's gonna happen.

No, instead, they moved jobs to China to make that possible.

One Effect of U.S. Trade with China: 2.4 Million Jobs Lost | TopForeignStocks.com

Since the entry of China into the WTO in 2001, 2.4 million jobs have been lost in the U.S. between 2001 and 2008

The hardest hit areas include the Silicon Valley in California proving that not only low-tech manufacturing jobs moved to China but also high-tech manufacturing jobs

One of the major reasons for U.S. trade deficit with China is China’s manipulation of its Yuan by pegging it to the dollar at a rate that undervalues the Yuan

The Chinese government policy encourages export while maintaining stiff trade barriers on imports and entry restrictions on many domestic industries such as banking, insurance, etc.

------------------

2001 to 2008. Get it?

The funny thing is that the Republican leadership is still working to move jobs to China. When has anyone heard about them working on making jobs here? Oh, that's right. That's not the government's responsibility. For Republicans, it's "every man for himself" and "sink or swim". How's that workin' out for ya? Seems to be what the right wants, you betcha!

i build my own computers, dipshit

You assemble a few components. Dipshit. You couldn't build a stack of paper bags.

You're right. I don't give a damn about the Chinese people. But I do care about Americans. A view that is apparently not shared by Republicans.

Then why do you support government policies that drive business offshore?

Republicans didn't "drive" business offshore. They paid the businesses to MOVE offshore. It's called subsidies and tax breaks. When Democrats tried to pass a bill to give tax incentives to companies that want to move back here, Republicans blocked the bill.

Here, let me list the GOOD things the Republicans have done for the American middle class:

Oh, I couldn't think of anything either.

Republicans didn't "drive" business offshore. They paid the businesses to MOVE offshore. It's called subsidies and tax breaks. When Democrats tried to pass a bill to give tax incentives to companies that want to move back here, Republicans blocked the bill.

Here, let me list the GOOD things the Republicans have done for the American middle class:

That's because you can't think.

That's because you can't think.

I noticed your list wasn't very long.

Just kidding. We both know, "What list?"

You assemble a few components. Dipshit. You couldn't build a stack of paper bags.
fuck off moron
i build the computer
same as ther chinese built that one
you fucking moronic idiot

Oh, yea. You popping together a few boards is EXACTLY the same as linking thousands of chips and programming a super computer from scratch. And you insist that more than 6% of scientists are Republican? How could you possibly judge such a thing?:eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back