China Launches Official Complaint Over Taiwan-Trump Phone call...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...while snowflakes continue to unofficially freak out over it.

China lodges formal complaint after Trump's call with Taiwan

So China ... and the snowflakes who are siding with Communist China (surprise, surprise)...believes Trump had / has no right to accept a congratulatory phone call from and talk to Taiwan's leader...

:lmao: :fu:

People are worried that this is the beginning of a predictable trend in a narcissist who believes he is smarter than all his advisors combined.

And rightly so. I'm in the middle; square in the middle and his blunder has my hackles up. Because I know all too well that his mind will refuse all advice, defaulting to his own shifting whims as "the word of God". Trust me on this one. You haven't seen the last of his crucial fuck-ups. I don't envy his GOP handlers. They will not be able to contain him no matter how expert they are at trying.

The newly elected President answering a congratulatory phone call and talking to another world leader - is what you bitter, butthurt snowflakes call 'a predictable trend in a narcissist who believes he is smarter than all his advisors'?!

Do you actually HEAR / READ how MENTAL you sound?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"I know all too well that his mind will refuse all advice,defaulting to his own shifting whims as "the word of God"."

1. You don't 'KNOW' jackshit.

2. AGAIN...Do you actually HEAR / READ how MENTAL you sound?

3. Want to prevent this in the future? Next time don't run such a complete, corrupt, criminal dinosaur as a candidate.

Trump's talk with Taiwan leader 'just a call,' not a sign of policy shift

Poor freaked out butthurt snowflakes...

Conway: Trump's talk with Taiwan leader 'just a call,' not a sign of policy shift
Well this snowflake is concerned because of China's reaction, not because I support communism. We have had this agreement in place for 40 years. It sounds like a pretty fucked up agreement to me--we sell Taiwan billions in military equipment but we can't speak to them because China's butt hurt that Taiwan wouldn't become communist. That's a bullshit stance that needs to come down, in the OTHER direction. Of course we should recognize Taiwan.
That said, these things are better done through diplomatic channels that don't piss off a critical partner in the US economy. As POTUS he can push hard for changes, but going off half-cocked like he did? I don't know that will achieve the ends Trump wants.

Conway: Trump's talk with Taiwan leader 'just a call,' not a sign of policy shift
Well this snowflake is concerned because of China's reaction, not because I support communism. We have had this agreement in place for 40 years. It sounds like a pretty fucked up agreement to me--we sell Taiwan billions in military equipment but we can't speak to them because China's butt hurt that Taiwan wouldn't become communist. That's a bullshit stance that needs to come down, in the OTHER direction. Of course we should recognize Taiwan.
That said, these things are better done through diplomatic channels that don't piss off a critical partner in the US economy. As POTUS he can push hard for changes, but going off half-cocked like he did? I don't know that will achieve the ends Trump wants.

"Going off half-cocked?" He receives a call and politely answers that call and you call that going off half-cocked? Really? Yet China's response is justified? Really?

Last edited:
The Chi-coms don't get to dictate with whom we have diplomatic relationships with.

It's going to take awhile before other nations realize the US doesn't have a snowflake appeaser in charge any longer

The idea that the newly elected President is not ALLOWED to take a celebratory phone call is unacceptable. Not talk policy - fine. Not accept congratulations - f* China.

"Going off half-cocked?" He receives a call an politely answers that call and you call that going off half-cocked? Really? Yet China's response is justified? Really?
Yes. Really. It is half-cocked when he had been clearly briefed that we do not recognize Taiwan diplomatically. China insisted on it in 1979 and we agreed to it, and yes they're squawking. No one broke protocol but Trump. Hopefully it will not be a big deal.

The idea that the newly elected President is not ALLOWED to take a celebratory phone call is unacceptable. Not talk policy - fine. Not accept congratulations - f* China.
I heard they had a 10 minute talk in which they DID discuss policy and trade. And although I don't pretend to be a diplomat, when we don't recognize a country, we don't talk to them. Period.

...while snowflakes continue to unofficially freak out over it.

So China ... and the snowflakes who are siding with Communist China (surprise, surprise)...believes Trump had / has no right to accept a congratulatory phone call from and talk to Taiwan's leader...

:lmao: :fu:

Hmm, hate to say it, but here it is on record. Yay Trump.

I heard they had a 10 minute talk in which they DID discuss policy and trade. And although I don't pretend to be a diplomat, when we don't recognize a country, we don't talk to them. Period.
Heard from whom?

Who was privy to the conversation released this info and can be believed? If from any of the major all-in media you can ignore it.

'We'?

Like it or not there is a new sheriff in town...

Perhaps China should get over a mere celebratory phone call and decide how to best improve the relationship with the US. We are not their lap dog any longer,

It's a [hone call. Get over it China. The US can take calls from anywhere without their permission, Those days are done.

Heard from whom?

Who was privy to the conversation released this info and can be believed? If from any of the major all-in media you can ignore it.
Trump makes history with phone call to Taiwan leader
The Financial Times first reported the conversation.
The Taiwanese leader “offered her congratulations” to Trump and the two leaders “noted the close economic, political, and security ties exists between Taiwan and the United States,” according to a statement from Trump’s team.
Tsai's office said in its on statement that the pair spoke for about 10 minutes and also discussed the regional issues.
"During the call President Tsai and President-elect Trump, besides having an intimate and relaxed conversation, also shared their views and concepts on future important policy points," a translation of the statement read. "In particular, to promote the domestic economy and strengthen national defense, allowing the people better lives and a guarantee of security. The two briefly exchanged opinions on the situation in the Asia region."

Is the Trump team and President's Tsai's office, as reported by the Financial Times, good enough for you?

Is the Trump team and President's Tsai's office, as reported by the Financial Times, good enough for you?
Trump is the next President of the United States...period.

'Good enough' for you? That is extremely Subjective. Snowflakes obviously will answer 'No', but it really doesn't matter if 'you' answer yes or no - Trump is the next President. My advice to all is 'Get used to it'.

Trump is the next President of the United States...period.

'Good enough' for you? That is extremely Subjective. Snowflakes obviously will answer 'No', but it really doesn't matter if 'you' answer yes or no - Trump is the next President. My advice to all is 'Get used to it'.
Easy, go back to your earlier post about "proof" of what they spoke about. That's what I was talking about. Jaysus, you conservatives are getting harder and harder to have a sensible conversation with. It's like talking to a recording.

Forum List

Back