China Is Pushing a ‘Zero’ Myth on COVID-19

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Many of us knew this all along.................

1585343919196.png

Last edited:
Communist China developed it, they released it and they sent carriers here to spread it, lowlife POSs that they are.

Many of us knew this all along..................https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjY9vWXybvoAhUSVd8KHcVFAwwQFjAAegQIBBAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalreview.com%2F2020%2F03%2Fchina-is-pushing-a-zero-myth-on-covid-19-and-attacking-press-freedom%2F&usg=AOvVaw0BKD7iKP1rgZOk9W7krDR4
I trust the chinese to tell the truth just like the media here.

Communist China developed it, they released it and they sent carriers here to spread it, lowlife POSs that they are.
You don't think that maybe they had some help doing that???

I'll put this here in case it gets missed elsewhere. This is where y'alls pandemic started. CSL, Behring, and Seqirus, part of the CSL Group, is the new global company created from the combined strength and expertise of bioCSL and the influenza vaccines business formerly owned by Novartis. CSL makes the most of its money from blood treatments. China doesn't seem to mind burning off great gobs of its citizens. Now who had mandated vaccines? China for one. Italy, New York, Washington, and so on. Who pushed the vaccines? Who came out with the first 'cell based' vaccine recently? That was CSL's baby. Open thy eyes and start looking! How many of the same primaries in funds management also have peeps involved in the Service Employees International Union and how many federal and state entities are there involved with this union that is operational out of Australia?

Wuhan virus.PNG

I think they are "cooking the books" on a hell of a lot more than just these virus stats.
Agreed. They are cooking Muslims, harvesting human organs, Imprisoning people for criticizing the government, all kinds of fun stuff that they also lie about. It's amazing that American Liberals have such admiration for China. Well maybe it's not so amazing.

Bout time hollyweird came out with another WWII movie about nazis....apparantly the only totalitarian regime they are willing to diss

Forum List

Back