China is going to attack U.S. and its allies soon

That's a personal attack and a deflection, not an answer.
Then ask a legitimate question. You know damn well that over the past several decades many countries have been threatened bribed and otherwise coerced by the CCP into dropping the recognition of Taiwan and pretending as they look the other way. You are playing games that make you sound an awful lot like an apologist for the CCP, most likely out of crave and fear.

Then ask a legitimate question. You know damn well that over the past several decades many countries have been threatened bribed and otherwise coerced by the CCP into dropping the recognition of Taiwan and pretending as they look the other way. You are playing games that make you sound an awful lot like an apologist for the CCP, most likely out of crave and fear.
All questions are legitimate.

Sorry if the truth triggers you. Only around a dozen nations on Earth recognize the independence of Taiwan, it doesn't have a vote on the UN, and none of them will do a damn thing when and if the CCP enforces it's sovereignty over the island. . . Which they certainly will do so if conditions in China deteriorate and the ruling party needs to distract their population with a distraction.

You know it, I know it.

Stop living your in your head, and in your fantasy land.

What I know is that you are a shameless apologist for the CCP, and that The free people of the nation of Taiwan deserve better allies than a week kneed apologist like you.

Why does China need to attack anything? We are fucking ourselves. The ONLY way China attacks the US, or US interests is if they have undeniable proof that we are poised to attack them.
You are terribly naive and have a fundamental lack of knowledge in regards to how ruthless the CHI-COMS are.

Anyone who really wants to understand the CHI-COMS.....should read the great expose..........

"Mao, The Untold Story..........the most authoritative life of the Chinese leader ever written, Mao: The Unknown Story is based on a decade of research, and on interviews with many of Mao’s close circle in China who have never talked before — and with virtually everyone outside China who had significant dealings with him. It is full of startling revelations, exploding the myth of the Long March, and showing a completely unknown Mao: he was not driven by idealism or ideology; his intimate and intricate relationship with Stalin went back to the 1920s, ultimately bringing him to power; he welcomed Japanese occupation of much of China; and he schemed, poisoned, and blackmailed to get his way.

After Mao conquered China in 1949, his secret goal was to dominate the world. In chasing this dream he caused the deaths of 38 million people in the greatest famine in history. In all, well over 70 million
Chinese perished under Mao’s rule — in peacetime.

1627044175822.png

https://www.amazon.com/Jon-Halliday/e/B001IOF836/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_2

Last edited:
Thucydides Trap... Just because the CCP wants to accomplish such a goal does not guarantee our military will go along. Let them sink a carrier, killing a few thousand sailors and marines and all bets would be off, immediately. I don't give a damn how divided our nation may be today. THAT kind of action will cause somebody to get firkin NUKED. If any government in DC looked like they'd just walk away from THAT, THEY'D BECOME OUR TARGET.

They already have, Covid was the first volley.

Thucydides Trap... Just because the CCP wants to accomplish such a goal does not guarantee our military will go along. Let them sink a carrier, killing a few thousand sailors and marines and all bets would be off, immediately. I don't give a damn how divided our nation may be today. THAT kind of action will cause somebody to get firkin NUKED. If any government in DC looked like they'd just walk away from THAT, THEY'D BECOME OUR TARGET.
China could sink one of our carriers, and our own media would censor and hide the information for Biden like they did with Hunter's laptop. What carrier?

I expect China's coming attack will be limited in scope....not wanting a nuclear confrontation yet....at this time they will settle for humiliating America and it's allies in a limited combat operation thus proving their superiority and determination to take over Taiwan.

The sucess of this planned action will prove to the World that the West is a paper tiger...and that China is not to be messed with.

China has one major Achilles heel.... India. With a Military that is at least as powerful and well equipped as China's....some think it's actually more powerful.....they would happily enjoin any action against the Red Dragon and they have absolutely no compunctions whatsoever about using their nukes....India has fielded a version of our own f-22 Raptor that is actually better than the American Made fighter not because of superior design but because all of their airplanes are brand new...whereas ours are thirty years old. As long as India is alive and active China will make no major military campaigns of any kind...they cannot afford to divert their resources away from their Powerful Neighbor who is also a US ally.

JO

There is A LOT going on, this is asymmetrical. Cyber attacks on over 300 companies. As I showed in current events the UN has taken charge of some Gov facilities in Salt Lake City.

Why does China need to attack anything? We are fucking ourselves. The ONLY way China attacks the US, or US interests is if they have undeniable proof that we are poised to attack them.

Well? I don't know if this information is true or not.

None of us really do. In the highest counsels of policy, finance, and power. . . much, very much is kept from the public.

There are of course, a lot of folks that have this erroneous belief that everything that is known, or can be known, our own government, or the various world governments will make known to the media, or that we have a lot of great independent journalists that are finding out all the relevant information that we need to know.

If this were in fact true, the whole COVID thing would not have come as a surprise, nor would planes hitting the twin towers. Folks on sites like this have an AMAZING amount of arrogance and hubris, all based off of information purposely given by governments and corporate media, intentionally meant to manipulate their thoughts and emotions around national and world events.

Now . . . if, indeed, the CCP is in really bad financial shape, if it is not doing so well? Who can say what they would do. The same could be said with the US.

There is a site, Last American Vagabond, that released some evidence, very compelling I might add, that the oligarchs all over the world knew we were heading into a global depression worse that the Great Depression of the 30's, in Sept. of 2019. There is documented evidence of some dealings between the FED, the Department of Treasury, and the world's largest asset manager, BlackRock, to help take over some of the nation's assets? The pandemic, some believe, is part of the smokescreen. I honesty don't understand all the details, asset management and finance is not my area of expertise. But shutting down the world economy, and turning it back on again, had something to do with it.

The point here, is, the Chinese could be in a similar position, but we just might not be informed.
If you haven't noticed US and global events getting really weird, you have not been paying attention.

I do not make any endorsements, nor do I necessarily think the information in this thread is not true. . . but it is something you should be aware of.

That's an interesting video PC.

I noticed all the comments on it have been deleted save for the last one that came in. . . referring to all the other comments. . . which. . . having been deleted? wtf?!

"Everyone seems to be commenting on the video excerpted from a version of the speech stamped with Inconvenient Truths by Jennifer Zeng — can you provide a link to her video?"

She seems to get a lot of her vids deleted by Google.

Here is what I could find.

Her channel and everything about her and her background.

Inconvenient Truths by Jennifer Zeng

How she dug up this information.

. . . and some important information, IMO, that was deleted from YouTube. I do not know if it is accurate or not, but it would certainly explain why global oligarchs, in both the CCP, and our own psychopathic government are pushing war propaganda on us, and making threatening overtures on Taiwan, anything to get that spark to light a global conflagration.

. . . folks can say what they want about Trump, but he seems to have been the one better suited to prevent WWIII.

Last edited:
Wall Street has spoken and PRC is in financial straights....
Junk Bonds backing up outrageous real estate valuations....that's the problem.
There's a "social revolt" going on inside of china called "Laying Down" where people work just enough to live and no more.
They don't own anything or care about getting ahead financially.
It's gaining mass and speed as apartments are outrageously priced currently...so are children. (And the government is recommending you have 3) people can't afford one much less three.

The middle class has been systematically erased.... people work themselves to death 7 days a week) just to have their apartment home confiscated by the government because the "owner's" 100 year lease is up. They have had enough.

Christianity is illegal there as well with new crackdowns all the time....so of course it's the fastest growing religion there. But the rule of thumb is that no preacher is worth listening to unless he has been jailed twice for preaching.

But the Junk bond thing is very real. It's affecting their financial stability. Taiwan has vowed "Scorched Earth" if they lose to an invasion army. Taiwan has lots of manufacturing of electronics and semiconductors TSM is one of the largest chipmaker around. PRC does not have such manufacturing anymore...they have real estate deals. They do have silicon mines and processing. Also some windings and wire factories. (Motors and generators)
And let's not forget the garlic...

But currently PRC hasn't been buying copper ore for increased orders and demand...it hasn't gone unnoticed. Others have been ordering and producing.

India and China have been having clashes over the border for a while now. Same thing with Myanmar. Hong Kong has been giving them grief lately too. Don't think that South Korea hasn't given it some thought as well.

Just saying that PRC is in trouble on many levels...

China could sink one of our carriers, and our own media would censor and hide the information for Biden like they did with Hunter's laptop. What carrier?
Good point.....they might claim it hit an iceberg....John McCain almost sank one of our carriers by a stupid prank.

Yet they claimed he was a War Hero though he sang like a bird to his captors giving out very valuable information that resulted in the deaths of other pilots.

After Mao conquered China in 1949, his secret goal was to dominate the world. In chasing this dream he caused the deaths of 38 million people in the greatest famine in history. In all, well over 70 million
Chinese perished under Mao’s rule — in peacetime.

The 1950's called. They want their Bircher Propaganda back. And Joe McCarthy's corpse. We don't even want to know what you were doing with that.

Good point.....they might claim it hit an iceberg....John McCain almost sank one of our carriers by a stupid prank.

Yet they claimed he was a War Hero though he sang like a bird to his captors giving out very valuable information that resulted in the deaths of other pilots.

Wow, you live in your own fantasy world.

Faulty ammunition was the cause of the USS Forrestal Fire. It had nothing to do with McCain other than he was on the ship.

At about 10:51 (local time) on 29 July, an electrical power surge in Phantom No. 110 occurred during the switch from external to internal power. The electrical surge caused one of the four 5-inch Mk-32 Zuni unguided rockets in a pod on external stores station 2 (port inboard station) to fire.[6] The rocket was later determined to be missing the rocket safety pin, allowing the rocket to launch.[14] The rocket flew about 100 feet (30 m) across the flight deck, likely severing the arm of a crewman, and ruptured a 400-US-gallon (1,500 l; 330 imp gal) wing-mounted external fuel tank on a Skyhawk from Attack Squadron 46 (VA-46) awaiting launch.[1][19][9]:34, 93

The official Navy investigation identified the Skyhawk struck by the Zuni as aircraft No. 405, piloted by Lieutenant Commander Fred D. White.[2] Lieutenant Commander John McCain stated in his 1999 book Faith of My Fathers that the missile struck his aircraft, alongside White's A-4 Skyhawk. "On that Saturday morning in July, as I sat in the cockpit of my A-4 preparing to take off, a rocket hit the fuel tank under my airplane."[20] Later accounts relying on his book also state that the rocket struck his A-4 Skyhawk.[21][22][23]

The Zuni rocket's warhead safety mechanism prevented it from detonating. The rocket broke apart on impact with the external fuel tank.[9]:34 The highly flammable JP-5 fuel spread on the deck under White's and McCain's A-4s, ignited by numerous fragments of burning rocket propellant, and causing an instantaneous conflagration. A sailor standing about 100 feet forward was struck by a fragment of the Zuni or the exploding fuel tank. A fragment also punctured the centerline external fuel tank of A-4 #310, positioned just aft of the jet blast deflector of catapult number 3. The resulting fire was fanned by 32-knot (59 km/h; 37 mph) winds and the exhaust of at least three jets.[19][17] Fire quarters and then general quarters were sounded at 10:52 and 10:53. Condition ZEBRA was declared at 10:59, requiring all hands to secure the ship for maximum survivability, including closing the fire-proof steel doors that separate the ship's compartments
.[24]

As for John McCain's heroism as a captive. In 2008, I got to meet General John Borling, who was one of the senior officers at the Hanoi Hilton. Not only didn't McCain sell anyone out, his bravery so impressed his fellow POW's that they organized a fundraiser for him to help out his 2008 campaign when it was floundering.

If China lands troops on it's own territory. . . is that attacking our "allies?"

It is not their territory

Forum List

Back