Capitol Rioter Yells in Court, Tells Prosecutors 'Drop All Charges' or Make 'Counteroffer'

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
Well the show is just beginning but it's not looking good
Zach Alam, an accused Capitol rioter, is looking to represent himself in court and, working as his own attorney, made an offer to the court to drop the charges against him or have prosecutors "make me a counteroffer."​
Alam allegedly entered the Capitol on January 6, screamed "f--- the blue" in a police officer's face and smashed the glass pane of the door that Ashli Babbitt attempted to climb through before being fatally shot. Facing 11 charges and more than 40 years in prison, Alam claimed prosecutors would be unable to prove their case, but requested a plea offer anyway.​
At Wednesday's hearing, Alam repeatedly said he wanted U.S. Attorney Candice Chiu Wong to offer him a deal and told her to "start doing her job," according to NBC4 Washington reporter Scott MacFarlane. Judge Dabney Friedrich informed Alam that prosecutors weren't required to offer him a deal, but Wong said she was "happy to start that process."​
Alam responded that the prosecutor should "consider it requested now" and then made an offer of his own. He told the court that "all charges" against him should be dropped or they could "make me a counteroffer."​
zach alam capitol riot
Zach Alam, an accused Capitol rioter, told the court on Wednesday that prosecutors should "drop all the charges" against him or "make me a counteroffer." Department of Justice​
One of the hundreds of people who have been charged in connection with the Capitol riot, prosecutors allege that Alam started kicking the glass panels of the Speaker's lobby door "seconds" after officers guarding the door moved to an adjacent wall. He then took another rioter's helmet and "violently struck the idle glass panel repeatedly with the helmet," which ended up shattering.​
Video of the riot showed Babbitt climbing through the window Alam allegedly shattered, at which point, officers fired a fatal shot at her. The officer's name hasn't been released but the Department of Justice announced it wouldn't pursue charges because there was insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution.​
Babbitt's family has pursued legal action to obtain the name of the officer and has plans to file a wrongful death lawsuit. Branded as a martyr by some, prominent Republicans, including former President Donald Trump, have called for the officer to be held accountable for her death. Others have chalked her death up to one of the tragedies of that day.​
When speaking with an unnamed family member who tipped off the FBI about Alam's involvement, the defendant said he was sorry for what he'd done but added he has no plans to turn himself in. He's been in jail since his initial appearance in February and Friedrich denied Alam's attorneys' request that he be released.​

Zach Alam, an accused Capitol rioter, is looking to represent himself in court and, working as his own attorney, made an offer to the court to drop the charges against him or have prosecutors "make me a counteroffer."

Alam allegedly entered the Capitol on January 6, screamed "f--- the blue" in a police officer's face and smashed the glass pane of the door that Ashli Babbitt attempted to climb through before being fatally shot. Facing 11 charges and more than 40 years in prison, Alam claimed prosecutors would be unable to prove their case, but requested a plea offer anyway.

At Wednesday's hearing, Alam repeatedly said he wanted U.S. Attorney Candice Chiu Wong to offer him a deal and told her to "start doing her job," according to NBC4 Washington reporter Scott MacFarlane. Judge Dabney Friedrich informed Alam that prosecutors weren't required to offer him a deal, but Wong said she was "happy to start that process."

Robert Dolan says:
July 10, 2021 at 9:59 pm GMT • 11.4 days ago • 200 Words
@Tono Bungay
Your comment is absurd.
Maybe you haven’t seen any of the actual footage from 1-6.
You are using the bullshit jew terms like “mob” and “invasion” so it’s clear that you are full of shit.
First of all….the number of people at the 1-6 rally was HUGE…..fucking GIGANTIC……some reports said it was two million people…..and 99.9% of them actually were peaceful.
The idiot black officer MURDERED Ashli Babbitt….she was not remotely a threat to anyone.
Turns out….the tiny bit of damage….a couple of broken windows…..were likely done by FBI instigators.
There are many clips of people being invited into the building from multiple entrances….and they respectfully walked inside the ropes and innocently took pictures.
The Biden/zionist regime lied about the amount of damage. The damage was minimal.
Imagine if two million BLM/Antifa had a riot in DC….there would be nothing left but rubble.
The entire jew narrative of “The Insurrection” is a fucking LIE.
There was no insurrection because there were no WEAPONS.
The 1-6 rally was an effort to protest the stolen election and those people had every right to be there. The Biden/zionist regime has used the non-event as an excuse to attack white America.
Agree: BuelahMan, CauCasiAnn, Tony massey
Replies: @anon

Robert Dolan says:
@Tono Bungay
Your comment is absurd.
You are using the bullshit jew terms like “mob” and “invasion” so it’s clear that you are full of shit.
First of all….the number of people at the 1-6 rally was HUGE…..fucking GIGANTIC……some reports said it was two million people…..and 99.9% of them actually were peaceful.
The idiot black officer MURDERED Ashli Babbitt….she was not remotely a threat to anyone.
Turns out….the tiny bit of damage….a couple of broken windows…..were likely done by FBI instigators.
There are many clips of people being invited into the building from multiple entrances….and they respectfully walked inside the ropes and innocently took pictures.
The Biden/zionist regime lied about the amount of damage. The damage was minimal.
Imagine if two million BLM/Antifa had a riot in DC….there would be nothing left but rubble.
The 1-6 rally was an effort to protest the stolen election and those people had every right to be there. The Biden/zionist regime has used the non-event as an excuse to attack white America.
You know that was completely deranged right? Two million people were at the Capital that day? When people begin with an lie or exaggeration that big it's kind of difficult to take the rest of what they're stating seriously although in this case, even without the exaggeration it's still pretty far out there.

I often wonder if you all watched the same footage that I and everyone else I know saw. I understand two different eyewitnesses can recount what happened very differently, however you can watch video footage over and over again. You can pause it, back it up, pull stills from it so I don't quite understand how the perspective of the person who wrote that comment above can be so very different that what others witnessed.

I suspect that Ashli believed that being a white female would protect her, but it's stupid, I don't care who you are, to show up where our congressional representatives are and do thing that can be interpreted as a threat such as attempting to breach a "LOCKED" door by breaking out the window and going through it into an area where our representatives had retreated in fear for their lives.

Zach Alam, an accused Capitol rioter, is looking to represent himself in court and, working as his own attorney, made an offer to the court to drop the charges against him or have prosecutors "make me a counteroffer."

Alam allegedly entered the Capitol on January 6, screamed "f--- the blue" in a police officer's face and smashed the glass pane of the door that Ashli Babbitt attempted to climb through before being fatally shot. Facing 11 charges and more than 40 years in prison, Alam claimed prosecutors would be unable to prove their case, but requested a plea offer anyway.

At Wednesday's hearing, Alam repeatedly said he wanted U.S. Attorney Candice Chiu Wong to offer him a deal and told her to "start doing her job," according to NBC4 Washington reporter Scott MacFarlane. Judge Dabney Friedrich informed Alam that prosecutors weren't required to offer him a deal, but Wong said she was "happy to start that process."
I broke a window playing baseball when I was a kid and didn't get one day in jail. Neither should this guy. I wanna know where the the film from the body camera of the cop who shot Ashley Babbitt is. If she threatened him, lets see it. If you really want accountability for police, this is something you must do.

I broke a window playing baseball when I was a kid and didn't get one day in jail. Neither should this guy. I wanna know where the the film from the body camera of the cop who shot Ashley Babbitt is. If she threatened him, lets see it. If you really want accountability for police, this is something you must do.
They not patrol officers wearing body cams. They're wearing suits, that doesn't tell you anything?

What a pathetic excuse.
Idiots like him should be never released. He's a complete nutter. He smashed the capitol and you are making excuses to save him because he did it stop Biden being approved.
And you call yourself a patriot and love America and freedom but praise this idiot. You should never open your ignorant mouth again.

Robert Dolan says:
@Tono Bungay
Your comment is absurd.

When you broke this window were you with a mob trying to get into a building?

They not patrol officers wearing body cams. They're wearing suits, that doesn't tell you anything?
Maybe it says that politicians security people have no laws? Rules for thee and not for me? I don't know, but it seems to me that any non military person who wears a gun to work and has the ability to kill people in the course of doing their job should be wearing a body cam.

Maybe it says that politicians security people have no laws? Rules for thee and not for me? I don't know, but it seems to me that any non military person who wears a gun to work and has the ability to kill people in the course of doing their job should be wearing a body cam.

US Secret Service wears suits... although there is a uniformed group too.

When you broke this window were you with a mob trying to get into a building?
Breaking and entering ain't me. Or any of the people I hang out with. But B&E, especially when cops held the door and invited people in like many at the capitol did, shouldn't result in a jail sentence without bail or hearings. That's like gestapo bullshit.

Breaking and entering ain't me. Or any of the people I hang out with. But B&E, especially when cops held the door and invited people in like many at the capitol did, shoulldn't result in a jail sentence without bail or hearings. That's like gestapo bullshit.

What would you do if a mob was breaking windows to get into your place of business? Is that a stand your ground scenario?

Oh well. Looks like insurrection is the new normal now. The Trumpbots saw what happened just like the rest of us and saw nothing wrong. At least the next time they will get the real riot squad like everyone else.

What would you do if a mob was breaking windows to get into your place of business? Is that a stand your ground scenario?
Not if my business partner was holding the door open and inviting others in. I think the DC cop shot an innocent person for little or no reason. If he panicked, he probably shouldn't have been a cop, especially one allowed to carry lethal force.

Oh well. Looks like insurrection is the new normal now. The Trumpbots saw what happened just like the rest of us and saw nothing wrong. At least the next time they will get the real riot squad like everyone else.
That's what I was thinking.

If there is a next time, the Capitol police will probably shoot them.

Forum List

Back