China is going to attack U.S. and its allies soon

I expect China's coming attack will be limited in scope....not wanting a nuclear confrontation yet....at this time they will settle for humiliating America and it's allies in a limited combat operation thus proving their superiority and determination to take over Taiwan.

The sucess of this planned action will prove to the World that the West is a paper tiger...and that China is not to be messed with.

All china would have to do is cut LED lit shoe,sex toy and laptop exports to TGS inc, resulting in mass suicide. DONE

Which they certainly will do so if conditions in China deteriorate and the ruling party needs to distract their population with a distraction.
There is some truth to that

most dictatorships fear their own people and the CCP is no exception

but appeasement only buys a temporary respite

sooner or later china will need a new international demand to distract its own population

Last edited:
. . . in the end though, I don't think the Chinese will mess with the U.S. and our allied secret weapon . .

SecretJewishSpaceLaserPin-onhand3_384x384.progressive.jpg
Eyeofthe JEw.gif

China has more claim to Taiwan than we do. Do you know where Taiwan is? They ruled Taiwan for 2 centuries until they lost it to Japan in 1895. It`s none of our business.
IMO. . there is of course, media on both side, (and arguments on both sides,) and the global oligarchs don't really care about the issue either way, for them, they just want to provoke another global war.

For each time they do, it is the after-math that counts, more global integration is the end game. Just like it was for WWI & WWII.

If there is another global war, I imagine it will be the last. They will make it so awful, it will convince the planet to give them total control.

Not exactly.
Oh really? That's why my friends there have to duck and dodge to meet...they are scared of getting arrested AGAIN for having Bible studies.
It's not a joke there...not in any sense of the word.
The lastest crackdowns and police informants (secret police) are everywhere looking for the Bible study groups.

You can wear those rose colored glasses all you like...but I deal with reality. I've been trying to get there for years to help the orphanages and the teachers...but they are saying that it's not been safe. Where I know that it's always a risk it's just not prudent at the moment. (And it's been years at this point) We ALL will get arrested and then what will happen to the children? They are orphans...they have no parents to get them extra tutoring or school supplies. Their education system is competitive...so if you don't Excell better than your peers you get literally sent to the coal mines or silicon mines or some other horrible job.

You can just be a troll and say stupid things to get a reaction... or you can be a person for a change...up to you.

China has more claim to Taiwan than we do. Do you know where Taiwan is? They ruled Taiwan for 2 centuries until they lost it to Japan in 1895. It`s none of our business.
Our promoting of globalism made Taiwan an industrial producer. We get advance computer chips from them as an example. They use sand for power. We use it to party.

Oh really? That's why my friends there have to duck and dodge to meet...they are scared of getting arrested AGAIN for having Bible studies.
It's not a joke there...not in any sense of the word.
The lastest crackdowns and police informants (secret police) are everywhere looking for the Bible study groups.

You can wear those rose colored glasses all you like...but I deal with reality. I've been trying to get there for years to help the orphanages and the teachers...but they are saying that it's not been safe. Where I know that it's always a risk it's just not prudent at the moment. (And it's been years at this point) We ALL will get arrested and then what will happen to the children? They are orphans...they have no parents to get them extra tutoring or school supplies. Their education system is competitive...so if you don't Excell better than your peers you get literally sent to the coal mines or silicon mines or some other horrible job.

You can just be a troll and say stupid things to get a reaction... or you can be a person for a change...up to you.
You said Christianity was illegal in China. I informed you that is not exactly true. There are Christian churches in China, but they are only those officially sanctioned, monitored and controlled by the CCP. Not religious freedom by any stretch, but not categorically outlawed as you claimed. Do you understand now?

You said Christianity was illegal in China. I informed you that is not exactly true. There are Christian churches in China, but they are only those officially sanctioned, monitored and controlled by the CCP. Not religious freedom by any stretch, but not categorically outlawed as you claimed. Do you understand now?
Those are churches in name only.... ROFL.
They preach communism politics...not anything else. You can call them a church if you want..but those are not religious institutions.

Those are churches in name only.... ROFL.
They preach communism politics...not anything else. You can call them a church if you want..but those are not religious institutions.
Now you are adding qualifications to your once categorical statement. Would you like to reconsider your original statement?

Now you are adding qualifications to your once categorical statement. Would you like to reconsider your original statement?
No
Look....the Christians in China won't go to the "churches" you are talking about because they are not churches. A normal Christian would get instantly arrested there. The "priest" would make the phone call himself.
A mere mention of Jesus will get you arrested in one of those "churches". Nobody but ignorant Americans and Chinese Political party officials call those places churches.

Be my guest...go ahead and try it for yourself... ROFL...I guarantee that you won't be coming back to tell me that I was correct.
Try what? Saying the name of Christ in one of the (few) state sanctioned Christian churches in China? You've been "trying to get there for years," but I lived there for years. Your "guarantee" is worthless. I made personal acquaintance with a number of Christians who attended such churches. They chaffed under the surveillance and restrictions, but they most certainly invoked the name of the Lord. I had many loud, vigorous discussions with university students who were not Christian about matters theological. I always found them to be quite interested in the topic if they had no experience with a religious community or if they were of another faith. These discussions were out in the open air, not in hushed tones, and with students present who I knew to be their class representatives to the CCP. At no time did any squad of black-clad special forces spring out of nowhere and throw burlap sacks over our heads before helicoptering us all off to the gulag. Make no mistake, China is run by a corrupt, ruthless totalitarian regime, but your categorical statement that "Christianity is illegal in China" is not quite accurate.

No they do not.

We have no claim to taiwan and are making no claim to it.

It is irrelevant how long they ruled it. It is not theirs.

Try what? Saying the name of Christ in one of the (few) state sanctioned Christian churches in China? You've been "trying to get there for years," but I lived there for years. Your "guarantee" is worthless. I made personal acquaintance with a number of Christians who attended such churches. They chaffed under the surveillance and restrictions, but they most certainly invoked the name of the Lord. I had many loud, vigorous discussions with university students who were not Christian about matters theological. I always found them to be quite interested in the topic if they had no experience with a religious community or if they were of another faith. These discussions were out in the open air, not in hushed tones, and with students present who I knew to be their class representatives to the CCP. At no time did any squad of black-clad special forces spring out of nowhere and throw burlap sacks over our heads before helicoptering us all off to the gulag. Make no mistake, China is run by a corrupt, ruthless totalitarian regime, but your categorical statement that "Christianity is illegal in China" is not quite accurate.
Like I said before...
Try it again and I'll wait for you but I'm not holding my breath.

Forum List

Back