China Humiliates Nancy Pelosi in Savage Tweet

Poor little fucktard refusing to answer the question. I’m not the one triggered asshole. That would be you who’s melting down and projecting homosexuality due to an inability to answer a simple question. Makes me happy seeing you throw a tantrum.

:fu::ahole-1::fu:
Lol, poor whittle traitors getting upset

Hey retard, I’m laughing at you. As you continue to avoid the question. Of course a true traitorous, cowardly America hater like you doesn’t dare question his Dem and CCP masters.
Lol, my master. Hilarious you and your ilk are just sucking up that propaganda dong. Stroking it and letting it cream into your mouth and swallowing with smiles on your faces. All while Tucker Carlson let's Putin creamed in his mouth and then spits it out to your party while you lick it off his lips.

Lol, my master. Hilarious you and your ilk are just sucking up that propaganda dong. Stroking it and letting it cream into your mouth and swallowing with smiles on your faces. All while Tucker Carlson let's Putin creamed in his mouth and then spits it out to your party while you lick it off his lips.
More gay projection. And refusal to say what was untrue in the tweet from the OP. Why is that? Are you scared? Did your masters tell you not to dare say anything bad about them? Go swallow more of Don Lemon’s spew. Coward.

More gay projection. And refusal to say what was untrue in the tweet from the OP. Why is that? Are you scared? Did your masters tell you not to dare say anything bad about them? Go swallow more of Don Lemon’s spew. Coward.
Lol, keep lapping that Chinese dick. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀

Lol, keep lapping that Chinese dick. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀
More projection of you sucking off some Asian guy. You kiss your mother after having your mouth down there? You’re a coward who kneels in front of Xi and Pelosi and refuses to accept the truth. Insider trading. More likely to be revealed as Pelosi’s son gets investigated further.

More projection of you sucking off some Asian guy. You kiss your mother after having your mouth down there? You’re a coward who kneels in front of Xi and Pelosi and refuses to accept the truth. Insider trading. More likely to be revealed as Pelosi’s son gets investigated further.
Lol, your are hilarious 😀😀😀. Just love that enemy propaganda. Don't ya.

Untitled.png

Forum List

Back