China going down idiots call for terrorist acts

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
China is going down and apparently those in the oil markets are concerned they are going down with it.

Idiots.PNG

Another note on China crashing. They want to make selling short illegal. I find that interesting that the communist wants to play the financial game but only until things go to shit and then they want to change the rules.

China is a house of cards.....they have spent billions trying to build a military strong enough to take us out....didn't they learn from the old Soviet Union?....
Trump has placed road blocks in their way....something Clinton Bush and Obama should have done but those three were gutless to the core....

Another note on China crashing. They want to make selling short illegal. I find that interesting that the communist wants to play the financial game but only until things go to shit and then they want to change the rules.

Well short selling should be illegal everywhere.

Well short selling should be illegal everywhere.
Probably should but the fact remains that is what it is and you don't get to just change the rules because you are taking a loss. Personally I've never bet on the markets but I do find it interesting to watch.

Forum List

Back